Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/4/2010 9:42:40 AM EDT
Tell me what ya think or know about there upper, lowers etc...?
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
They are very, very, very good. I have 2 rifles using their lowers, 1 being a complete lower purchased from them and a stripped lower I used to build a dedicated 22lr platform. Their prices are excellent as well, but it is their customer service which shines the most. They have done 2 suppressor transfers for me. FREE. Actually, it cost me $10 total for the $5.00 background check. They received my 45 Osprey and my YHM mite on a F3 from Major Malfunction, and upon receipt, charged me $5.00. They even do this for normal FFL transfers. Nathan and Darren are great to deal with, and take time to answer any questions you may have. Pics of said rifles:

Bottom suppressors were both transferred by TM, top rifle is the TM complete lower, changed the stock and grip.

This is my 22 using the TM stripped lower with engraving post anodization
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I've finished a few of their 80% lowers, good stuff
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 11:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Friends have built six rifles on their lowers, outstanding quality, zero problems. They are an actual manufacturer with a factory, not a stamper/engraver  like so many companies.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Their quality is very good. Some of the best machining and finishing I have seen as far as lowers go. Top notch stuff at a great price.

Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:57:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the info, I purchased a lower for a build. I let ya know how it works out.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Got receiver today, GREAT stuff!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top