Site Notices
Page / 227
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 4:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By basicAR:
Larue MBT $80
View Quote
Bummer, I just bought 2 at 87,, guess I'll have to do some dollar cost averaging and buy a few at 80.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 5:30:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Larue MBT $80
View Quote
Great...now I cant decide if I want the 2 stage straight, single stage straight, or the single stage curved

How much are unfired but installed G SD-E triggers going for these days in the EE if I were to sell?
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 5:51:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By StarCityShooter:
Great...now I cant decide if I want the 2 stage straight, single stage straight, or the single stage curved

How much are unfired but installed G SD-E triggers going for these days in the EE if I were to sell?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Larue MBT $80

Only thing holding me back is the 6.5 lbs pull weight on the single stage
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 4:35:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bobbybananas] [#4]

View Quote
I grabbed the mbt2 straight bow a few weeks back and it’s nice and light and very smooth with the standard light spring. I also picked up a S3g a couple days later cause it went on sale for 170$ at brownelles and it’s also a nice trigger but apples to oranges with the mbt2. To me the mbt2 doesn’t feel terribly like a 2 stage. It’s just tiny bit of take-up, wall, break. I’d feel confident using it for precision shooting. As for curve vs straight, this mbt2 was my 1st straight trigger and I’m digging it. It’s totally a personal preference thing as I doubt it affects anything since it essentially adds a tiny amount of length of pull. If you don’t have a straight trigger, just grab one. The mbt are such a great value and at the moment and $10 or so of each sale is going towards legal fees for fighting the bumpstock ban (at least I think that’s the case. Larue mentioned supporting arf member Nolo Contendre’s legal battle)
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By subroc:
Pretty good deal.

Is their single stage trigger a new model?
View All Quotes
Larue MBT $80
Pretty good deal.

Is their single stage trigger a new model?
Yes.  Just released yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 4:45:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 8:51:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/6/2019 11:03:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/7/2019 5:24:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/7/2019 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

Do want.
View Quote
Me too
The Can Cannon
Link Posted: 6/7/2019 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/7/2019 11:24:48 PM EDT
[#12]
TTGunLeather has a  coupon code FATHER10 to take $10.00 off any order! Good now through June 17th!
Link Posted: 6/8/2019 5:07:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By XeonEvolved:

$139 at F5
View Quote
Nice, and buy 4 get 1 free.
Link Posted: 6/9/2019 9:22:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1Tribe] [#14]
10% off and free shipping with code WBC through midnight tonight.

ETA @ Brownells

Got a:
100-024-265WB
SB PDW Adjustable Pistol Stabilizing Brace FDE for $180 to my door!
Link Posted: 6/10/2019 11:13:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/11/2019 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Vortex 2-10x40 Optics Razor HD Riflescope Black
$389.99

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/vortex-2-10x40-optics-razor-hd-riflescope-black?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_sprt_4_22
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By tower44:
Vortex 2-10x40 Optics Razor HD Riflescope Black
$389.99

https://sellout.woot.com/offers/vortex-2-10x40-optics-razor-hd-riflescope-black?ref=w_cnt_lnd_cat_sprt_4_22
View Quote
Been eyeing this one. Anybody have a rec?
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 8:51:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/13/2019 1:06:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Primary Arms is having a bcg sale

Rise Armament Nib bcg only $99.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/rise-armament-m16-cut-complete-5.56-nato-ar-15-bolt-carrier-group-nickel-boron

Link Posted: 6/14/2019 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 10:14:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Cg2:
Primary Arms is having a bcg sale

Rise Armament Nib bcg only $99.99

https://www.primaryarms.com/rise-armament-m16-cut-complete-5.56-nato-ar-15-bolt-carrier-group-nickel-boron

https://www.primaryarms.com/SSP%20Applications/NetSuite%20Inc.%20-%20SCA%20Mont%20Blanc/Development/img/RA-1011-NIB_00.jpg?resizeid=2&resizeh=0&resizew=555
View Quote
These good?

I'm looking for a couple BCG for backup and new builds.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By BigMan74:

Only thing holding me back is the 6.5 lbs pull weight on the single stage
View Quote
Yeah, you'd be just as well off with an ALG ACT, which is less expensive, and is a good trigger. I have one and like I it.

Link: https://algdefense.com/alg-combat-trigger-act.html
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Gone_Shootin:

Yeah, you'd be just as well off with an ALG ACT, which is less expensive, and is a good trigger. I have one and like I it.

Link: https://algdefense.com/alg-combat-trigger-act.html
View Quote
No way, especially now since its $11 difference. And MBT comes in flat bow as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Stripped Anderson upper for $30 at Primary Arms. 24hr sale. Limit 1 per household.

Link
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Anyone have any feedback on these? They look like a cheaper option to outfit more of my rifles to accept my can
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Has anyone found a new coupon code for Combat Armory?
Take15 doesn’t work anymore.
Link Posted: 6/17/2019 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#29]
I was able to order one of the PA uppers before the sale expired. However, while looking at Bushmaster's site tonight, they are having a clearance on blem A3 uppers for $39.99:

https://www.bushmaster.com/shop/Blemished-Stripped-A3-Upper-/p/F416706
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 2:36:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: alaskas] [#30]
Originally Posted By Glynn863:
I was able to order one of the PA uppers before the sale expired. However, while looking at Bushmaster's site tonight, they are having a clearance on blem A3 uppers for $39.99:

https://www.bushmaster.com/shop/Blemished-Stripped-A3-Upper-/p/F416706
View Quote
Bushie has had that ‘clearance’ going for maybe a year and a half.

Used RRA 16” mid w rear sight $450 (log in).
Link Posted: 6/18/2019 9:57:10 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 11:16:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Primary Arms has all Magpul on sale today.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 11:38:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: subroc] [#33]
Originally Posted By sellersm:
View Quote
They really do steal your time. Not only are none of the prices posted, you have to click the product then add it tto your cart. A 2 step process. I guess they figure your time is worth nothing. I know it is a sales tactic to get you to add the product to your cart with the hope you will purchase it or the whole cart but, there are 11 pages of Magpul. If I just want to check the 11 pages for an item worth purchasing it is effort enough. They have to take even more of my time. Screw them. They can't post any prices? None?

Just to be clear, I like Primary Arms. As a matter of fact, I have a PA order arriving today. It is just an incredibly irritating part of their sales tactics and it does have me shop elsewhere often enough.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 12:33:01 PM EDT
[#34]
They really do steal your time. Not only are none of the prices posted, you have to click the product then add it tto your cart. A 2 step process. I guess they figure your time is worth nothing. I know it is a sales tactic to get you to add the product to your cart with the hope you will purchase it or the whole cart but, there are 11 pages of Magpul. If I just want to check the 11 pages for an item worth purchasing it is effort enough. They have to take even more of my time. Screw them. They can't post any prices? None?

Just to be clear, I like Primary Arms. As a matter of fact, I have a PA order arriving today. It is just an incredibly irritating part of their sales tactics and it does have me shop elsewhere often enough.
View All Quotes

I saw someone else touch on this issue in another thread. They said that vendors have to do things like "add to cart for discount pricing" to avoid manufacturers from slapping their peckers about selling below MAP. Basically, a vendor has an agreement with a manufacturer to not advertise pricing below a set price. In order to avoid breaching that agreement, they use the "add to cart" workaround.
Link Posted: 6/19/2019 6:15:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 2:32:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: nmichlig] [#36]
Map pricing is a excuse - it’s a scam - and I too take my business elsewhere - I don’t shop at dsg anymore due to this - you put it in the cart they email you relentlessly and if you put over in $500 you get a call on the phone and a shitty free shipping follow up- many times it phantom inventory at a 3rd party and is on back order

Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:
I saw someone else touch on this issue in another thread. They said that vendors have to do things like "add to cart for discount pricing" to avoid manufacturers from slapping their peckers about selling below MAP. Basically, a vendor has an agreement with a manufacturer to not advertise pricing below a set price. In order to avoid breaching that agreement, they use the "add to cart" workaround.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NY_Shooter:

Link Posted: 6/20/2019 3:43:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By nmichlig:

Tactical link-  a fly by night company did this to me - I fell for it “paid up” only to learn they never had the item  in stock
View Quote
LAPG did this to me on a couple of orders in 2008 and 2009. I canceled the order every time and haven't shopped there since. I'm not going to shop at someplace they can't maintain stock levels on their website.
Link Posted: 6/20/2019 9:20:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By nmichlig:
Map pricing is a excuse - it’s a scam - and I too take my business elsewhere - I don’t shop at dsg anymore due to this - you put it in the cart they email you relentlessly and if you put over in $500 you get a call on the phone and a shitty free shipping follow up- many times it phantom inventory at a 3rd party and is on back order
View Quote
I feel ya, but if I let that stop me from ordering from a retailer, I would have to write off all the big names with the best prices - Brownells, Primary Arms, Midway, Palmetto State Armory, Amazon, etc.  PSA is by far the worst - if I even click on an item on their website, I get relentless emails about how “we think you may still need this.” That includes items that are out of stock. I’ve emailed them several times complaining about how they’re bugging me to order out of stock items. I rarely visit their website anymore unless I hear about a great deal on ammo.

DSG has always been my go-to retailer. Maybe the pricing is displayed differently for me because I have an LE/MIL account, but I’ve never seen any hidden prices when I go there, and I haven’t experienced the repeated emails from them, other than their usual mailing list. I get great service from them, and their prices (with the military discount) always beat other places by about 10%.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#39]
Colt A2 Complete Carbine Upper
AKA COLT 6520
16" 1/7 Chrome lined Pencil barrel
half moon c marked carrier
MPC marked bolt

Asking 550

https://www.armslist.com/posts/9999562/columbus-ohio-gun-parts-for-sale-trade--colt-a2-carbine-upper
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 1:47:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: alaskas] [#40]
Originally Posted By ricochet_richie:

Colt A2 Complete Carbine Upper
AKA COLT 6520
16" 1/7 Chrome lined Pencil barrel
half moon c marked carrier
MPC marked bolt

Asking 550

https://www.armslist.com/posts/9999562/columbus-ohio-gun-parts-for-sale-trade--colt-a2-carbine-upper
View Quote
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Attachment Attached File

Del-Ton Dissipator rifle kit $299
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By alaskas:
Del-Ton Dissipator rifle kit $299
View Quote
Rifle gas interesting, but heavy barrel ugh!

CZ Scorpion Binary Trigger and 5x Manticore mags $450

What's the consensus and best price on a binary trigger for an AR?  I have an urge to re-create the BumpLewis in new legal form.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 2:23:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By mPisi:

Rifle gas interesting, but heavy barrel ugh!

CZ Scorpion Binary Trigger and 5x Manticore mags $450

What's the consensus and best price on a binary trigger for an AR?  I have an urge to re-create the BumpLewis in new legal form.
View Quote
Also, Del-Ton has a bizarre fascination with 1/9 twist barrels.

Classic Firearms is giving away a CZ Scorpion with binary trigger.

Rules: Palmetto State lower $32 plus $8 shipping.
Link Posted: 6/21/2019 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Primary Arms "Poverty Pony" Anderson Lowers on sale today only - $28.99, limit 2 per household.

https://www.primaryarms.com/anderson-manufacturing-ar-15-stripped-lower-receiver
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
Blame manufacturers for MAPs not retailers.

Forcing you to add it to your cart to see the price is the only way retailers can offer you sale prices if the manufacturer requires a MAP agreement.

The alternative is you pay MSRP for everything.
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By AzAgLover:
The alternative is you pay MSRP for everything.
View Quote
That’s a bit of an exaggeration. MAP is not necessarily the same as MSRP. The manufacturer could have an agreement with retailers that they can only advertise a 10% discount off MSRP, for example. The manufacturer might be trying to avoid undercutting their own direct sales from their factory store, they might not want one big retailer to undercut their other smaller retailers who can’t afford to discount as much, or for other reasons. If a retailer wants to discount a product even further than the agreed to MAP, then they have to hide the price until it’s added to your cart. That’s why you see ads like “MSRP $100, our price $90, add to cart to see sale price.” The alternative to MAP could be just a smaller discount than the retailer would normally offer.
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 11:23:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: boynty77] [#47]
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:00:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Palmetto State Safe/Fire Lowers - $29.95 - https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html
Link Posted: 6/24/2019 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 227
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top