Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/12/2006 9:07:41 PM EDT
I have a 16" LMT MRP what I'm wondering is what would/will I gain going to a 18" barrel?  I guess what kind of distance will I gain?  I'm kicking around the idea of a 18" barrel SPR/varmiter MRP.
Thanks
Mike
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:55:17 AM EDT
[#1]
?anybody?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:13:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I thought I should throw a little more info in here, my ranges for this will be about 400-500 yard maybe a few 600 yard shots, its going to be for coyotes and ground hogs.   Will my 16 do all of this I have not had time to go out beyond 300 yards yet as where I'm planning to go will take a whole day which is fine but with work I wont have time for the next coupla months.  My thinking is that if there is a big enough difference I would order the barrel now and be ready when the day comes.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top