Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/12/2006 10:47:44 AM EDT
Prarie Dog Killers stand up & be heard....any of you sharp shooter AR15 guys- use your AR's for prarie dog killing? Got pics of your setups? Anyone using a Super Sniper on they're prarie dog rig?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:57:04 AM EDT
here we go!

i hate varmits
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:08:15 AM EDT
Two for one deal!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:23:57 AM EDT
I'll have some good pics when I get back from my hunt. I leave on 4-26 for a week.

I shoot ARs one RRA Varmint A4 24" and a Colt LE6920. I am hoping to bring a custom AR that I have been working on --- a 17HMR AR15, but it looks doubtful as I am pressed for time and need to work out bugs.

I will definately bring the following. Plus a red dot sight for the Ruger, and a new Beta Mag for the ARs. Those little doggies should love the beta!!!

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:54:48 AM EDT

Originally Posted By edwin247:
I'll have some good pics when I get back from my hunt. I leave on 4-26 for a week.

I shoot ARs one RRA Varmint A4 24" and a Colt LE6920. I am hoping to bring a custom AR that I have been working on --- a 17HMR AR15, but it looks doubtful as I am pressed for time and need to work out bugs.

I will definately bring the following. Plus a red dot sight for the Ruger, and a new Beta Mag for the ARs. Those little doggies should love the beta!!!

www.tribal-paintball.com/edwin247/varmint_pack2.jpg

Is that a USO in the case? If so, which model?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:22:02 PM EDT
Yep it is a USO SN-4---those little puppies hate the rapid response scope. A few of the pivot fields are so thick with PDs that you can spend all day on 4x and be content. I am not looking for a long range shot. I have 1 week to have as much fun as possible and the SN-4 works perfect. I was shooting Colt/USN 70% of my time last year..

The other is a Nightforce 5.5x22 and I am usually set it to 8x power.

Both setups were PD deadly!!!

The Ruger Mark III (open sights last year) performed nicely!!! This year maybe it will be even better as I hope the PF SpecOp Red Dot will perform.
Top Top