I narrowed down my upper choices to CMMG, BCM, and LMT.
However, I need help with a couple of other parts in terms of quality so I can start my build.
1) Who make thes best quality a2 stock with the least wiggle ? I hate it when things wiggle
Is it RRA, Stag, etc ?
2) Who make the best quality 6 position stock with the least wiggle ?
3) Who makes the best quality signle stage trigger ?
I have heard stag is really good for these, any other opinions
4) WHo makes the best quality 2 stage trigger ?
Is it LMT, RRA or CHip McCormick vs Geissele ?
Sorry for all the questions. I'll post pics of my build when it's done.
1 & 2) Every stock wiggles.
3) JP Enterprises for drop in/self install. Accuracy Speaks for everything else.
4) Accuracy Speaks
SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK
86 days 'til I go back to the real Army!!!
Good luck w/ your build.
ETA - forgot to mention I own M4s from all 3 of your choices, CMMG, LMT and BCM, they are all excellent rifles and shooters and all shoot the 77 and 75 grn rounds excellently.
1) An A2 stock shouldn't wiggle. If it is properly attached, it should be rock solid. My Magpul PRS feels even more solid.
2) My LMT Sopmod stock has very little wiggle. It is a 5 position, but it has no rattle. Magpul M93B also does not wiggle.
3) Best single stage? JP Enterprises
4) Best quality 2 stage? KAC, Geissele, LMT, RRA.... all of them are pretty nice, IMO.
I have a couple of the LMT SOPMOD Stocks and they have zero play in them. I'd highly recommend one
But mine are 4 position - not 5
cannot speak to the other issues other than saying you have narrowed it down to 3 companies that all are very good