Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/8/2006 6:09:27 PM EDT
I would like to get an A1 upper with an M4 barrel. Will they do that?  Do you know if they currently have m4 barrels is stock?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I would like to get an A1 upper with an M4 barrel. Will they do that?  Do you know if they currently have m4 barrels is stock?  Thanks!

I don't know if those are special order or not, but I went by the local Academy today and noticed that they had a M4 barrel on an A1 upper with a collapsible stock.  The price was $850.

Around Christmas time last year, I noticed that they had a post-ban AR for $799.  A1 upper, M4 Barrel with a silver soldered brake, and non-telescopic collapsible stock.  That was one strange ass looking gun because I hadn't seen one in that configuration in a couple of years.  The non-collapsing collapsible stock really takes the cake
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:18:07 PM EDT
[#2]
think they would but there is no better way to find out than by calling them.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
think they would but there is no better way to find out than by calling them.

+1
they most likely will but like eklikwhoa said give them a call, they are very helpful
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks..i will do that
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:44:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Do you have contact numbers or web sites to these places?  Will they mix and ,match too?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

There was a thread not too long ago about Bushmaster's showing up in an A1/M4 barrel config...... The jist of it was that Bushmaster does make several-tens of these every month and distributes them.... I cannot find a part number, but call them and let them know what you want and they will either give you a part number for it, or they can get it built for you......

As for wether or not the barrels are in stock, you will have to call them for that info also......

Bushmaster Customer Service: 1-800-883-6229

Good luck......
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I would like to get an A1 upper with an M4 barrel. Will they do that? !

They sure will.  My first 5.56 upper was configured just like that.

Orignal:

Current (AK brake was replaced by a Phantom FS, Stock is now a Sully instead of a Stubby w/ spacer):
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:02:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I've seen 'em.

I swapped out the flatop on my LMT for a BM C7 upper.  It's a very sweet handling config.  

You might try building it yourself if you cannot find one for a good price.  Not hard at all.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top