Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2006 7:35:14 PM EDT
Thanks in advance to all replies.

I have a Daniel Defence FF 7.0 on my M4. I have noticed a little wiggle with the FF Front. It is very small...not much at all, but I was wondering if it was normal or if I should do anything about it.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  

Not normal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
So there should be ZERO wiggle at all? Just want to be clear. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I would Blame DPMS.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Zero wiggle.

No play at all.

Some people have grabbed the pistol grip and rail, then twisted and thought a rail was loose.  This is usually play between the upper and lower.  If you are grabbing the upper, and twisting in the rail, and have play in it, it is not installed correctly, and you are probably binding the gas tube when it moves.

Great point Stickman......now after reading your post it is clear that the FF front is NOT lose at all....the play is between the upper and lower. I had one hand on my pistol grip and the other on the VFG and that is when I could feel some play. If I hold the upper and the FF front there is ZERO movement. Thanks....you put my mind at ease.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top