Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/7/2006 5:10:47 AM EDT
I always thought Christians were the biggest fruitcakes in the world. But over the past 3 months I have been reading a lot about religion. Too keep it short:

1) Christians - The bible is not a set of laws but a guideline to follow. The original followers of Jesus told stories about Jesus and studying about Jesus you will find more questions than answers. Constantine liked the Aramaic translation of Jesus the best because it suited his needs and allowed him to control the masses easier. FYI: All Western interpretation is based off of the Aramaic Bible.

2) Muslims - no translation. It is written in Arabic from Muhammad himself. They are not guidelines but actual laws. In the Koran it specifically allows them to beat their women. Non Muslims are infidels and if anyone insults their God, they have a right to be put to death. History has shown if a Muslim is in power than everyone else would be screwed.

I have to say the original followers of Jesus were good people, they were naturalist and tried to live in harmony with the world (almost buddist like). The original Christians did not expect Constantine to interpret their writings a certain way to benifit him and his empire. The original Christians also did not expect that in the future wars would be proclaim just in the name of Jesus.

So my conclusion is Muslims are bigger fruitcakes than Christians. If these people ever become the majority God help us all!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:16:27 AM EDT
IBTL

Mike

ps - wrong forum bud.......
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:02:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 6:04:18 AM EDT by mtdawg169]
Dude, I think you might be the biggest fruitcake of all. What in the world does that have to do with this forum? BTW, what does Constantine or the Crusades have to do with modern Christianity?

ETA: Please lock this thread
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:07:10 AM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:34:03 AM EDT
AR Discussions
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:36:53 AM EDT
My adversaries:

PEOPLE WHO POST GD CRAP IN THE TECH FORUMS.

IBTL
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:38:36 AM EDT
I always thought people who lump groups of people together under short-sighted stereotypes are the biggest fruitcakes in the world.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:40:40 AM EDT
AND your opinion on religion is related to AR's how??

Oh and IBTL.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:45:28 AM EDT

Originally Posted By mtdawg169:
BTW, what does Constantine or the Crusades have to do with modern Christianity?

Are you serious?

Anyway, while I agree completely with the author, it does not belong here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:12:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By safetyhit:

Originally Posted By mtdawg169:
BTW, what does Constantine or the Crusades have to do with modern Christianity?

Are you serious?

Anyway, while I agree completely with the author, it does not belong here.

Yes, I was serious, but I should have kept my mouth shut since this isn't the place for any of us to be spouting our religious beliefs. My bad.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:30:04 AM EDT
What does this have to do with ARs?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:44:59 AM EDT
IB4TL!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:49:17 AM EDT
......................................AR's???? Muslims????
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:53:40 AM EDT

Originally Posted By doubleup:
.............hinking.gif.........................AR's???? Muslims????

Hey they make great targets for AR's......Uh-oh here comes the PC police.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:54:00 AM EDT
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:00:51 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FMichael:

Yes, they are great AR targets. The best, if you ask me.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 9:01:54 AM EDT
Lock the damn thread before I go off on this guy, AGAIN!

"Better to keep your mouth shut and the world BELIEVE you to be an idiot, than to open it and prove it."
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:00:48 AM EDT
yeah i guess i should have not posted this on an AR forum. it is the beyond the comprehension of the average AR user.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:09:56 AM EDT

Originally Posted By EricCartmanR1:
yeah i guess i should have not posted this on an AR forum. it is the beyond the comprehension of the average AR user.

Posting in the correct forum is beyond your comprehension, apparently.

Somebody call a wahmbulance.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:11:50 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bnorman:

Posting in the correct forum is beyond your comprehension, apparently.

Somebody call a wahmbulance.

hahaha.. but i always post in the general section anyways don't mean to ruffle any feathers so i won't lump them christians and muslims together
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:16:32 AM EDT
Get the F%^CK out of here!!!!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:19:23 AM EDT

Originally Posted By badhand1:

i love you too man... got nuttin but love for ya
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 10:36:48 AM EDT

Maybe he's christian or muslim, so he would be your adversary.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:11:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By xenophobe:

Maybe he's christian or muslim, so he would be your adversary.

I have no adversary myself. My adversary is whatever the US adversary is. I have served along side Muslims, Christians, Jews, Athiest, Scientologist, Pam Andersonist, and we all got along just fine. I am just trying to understand Iraqi Muslims (not all mind you, just the ones that are shooting at our boys) and how they tick..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:45:24 AM EDT
zombies have brainwashed this pooor boy
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:51:29 AM EDT
huh?

Not only is this in the wrong forum, it also makes no sense.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:53:23 AM EDT
wrong forum but I'll respond because you need a history lesson

History has shown if a Muslim is in power than everyone else would be screwed.

wrong- in fact when the muslims first conquered much of the area, they allowed poeple to carry on as they had before, the only catch was that non-muslims had to pay a tax. This leniency actually made them popular and believe it or not, MANY poeple converted in order to avoid this tax....I could go on for much more but you need to do some research.....
At other periods in history, they were not as nice of course....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:03:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RolandofGilead:
wrong forum but I'll respond because you need a history lesson

History has shown if a Muslim is in power than everyone else would be screwed.

wrong- in fact when the muslims first conquered much of the area, they allowed poeple to carry on as they had before, the only catch was that non-muslims had to pay a tax. This leniency actually made them popular and believe it or not, MANY poeple converted in order to avoid this tax....I could go on for much more but you need to do some research.....
At other periods in history, they were not as nice of course....

i will discuss this offline.. this is an AR forum and I seem to have ruffled a few panties...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:05:29 PM EDT
must be a lot of females on this site. i hear a lot of nagging

1) you are in the wrong forum
2) this does not make sense
3) you are brainwashed
4) IBTL
5) yada yada yada....

I think I could write a Jackie Collins novel now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:08:01 PM EDT
This is why I live in TX not NH

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:12:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR15hunter:
This is why I live in TX not NH

yeah people like me would irritate the hell out of ya if you lived here
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:13:30 PM EDT
So tell me the point of this thread you have
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:19:55 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FMichael:

Yes, they are great AR targets. The best, if you ask me.

So you like shooting innocent men, women, and children?
Lot of balls on you, boy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:20:18 PM EDT

i guess i have no point.. just that the koran is some freakish stuff and muslims take the koran as laws.

http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

Check out Sura 5 Verse 51
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:21:04 PM EDT

1) Christians - The bible is not a set of laws but a guideline to follow. The original followers of Jesus told stories about Jesus and studying about Jesus you will find more questions than answers. Constantine liked the Aramaic translation of Jesus the best because it suited his needs and allowed him to control the masses easier. FYI: All Western interpretation is based off of the Aramaic Bible.

What is this book of Jesus you speak of? What is this Aramaic Bible you speak of? Where do I find a copy of either book?
I don't know what Christians you have been talking to, but the Church's Bible is full of Laws. I guess you haven't been asking relative questions if you haven't gotten any answers...

Somebody please move this thread to the General Religion Forum
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:21:23 PM EDT
so are you saying you belive in this??
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:21:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 12:32:30 PM EDT by thedoctors308]

i guess i have no point.. just that the koran is some freakish stuff and muslims take the koran as laws.

http://www.al-islam.org/quran/

Check out Sura 5 Verse 51

Check out Sura 2 Verse 62

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:21:46 PM EDT

Originally Posted By stratsandaks:

Oh father AR15, how we worship you and are astounded by your wonder and your High Capacity Magazines. You will bless us who kill thine enemies. Amen.

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:35:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BushmasterGuy77:

Originally Posted By stratsandaks:

Oh father AR15, how we worship you and are astounded by your wonder and your High Capacity Magazines. You will bless us who kill thine enemies. Amen.

Nathan

cool! sometimes i pray to the AR15 father too!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:43:13 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mr_wilson:
IBTL

Mike

ps - wrong forum bud.......

+1

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:44:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 12:52:49 PM EDT by GETSUM]

I always thought Christians were the biggest fruitcakes in the world. But over the past 3 months I have been reading a lot about religion. Too keep it short:

2) Muslims - no translation. It is written in Arabic from Muhammad himself. They are not guidelines but actual laws. In the Koran it specifically allows them to beat their women. Non Muslims are infidels and if anyone insults their God, they have a right to be put to death. History has shown if a Muslim is in power than everyone else would be screwed.

I have to say the original followers of Jesus were good people, they were naturalist and tried to live in harmony with the world (almost buddist like). The original Christians did not expect Constantine to interpret their writings a certain way to benifit him and his empire. The original Christians also did not expect that in the future wars would be proclaim just in the name of Jesus.

So my conclusion is Muslims are bigger fruitcakes than Christians. If these people ever become the majority God help us all!

YES THERE IS - I have one at work - I read it to better know the enemy...

Go look at 1/2 price books my friend.
Lots of them are translated....

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:45:23 PM EDT
So why did you post this thread????
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:47:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 12:53:09 PM EDT by GETSUM]

Don't insult people - Look at your freakin' board name -

Go watch a CARTOON or pick up the translated KORAN !

READ - LEARN
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:47:40 PM EDT
Check out Sura 2 Verse 62

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

I can pick and choose quotes from the Q'uran too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:48:33 PM EDT
So what kind of AR do you own ERIC
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:55:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 12:56:17 PM EDT by microsuck1]
prolly a trapper-keeper 2,000
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:56:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 12:57:12 PM EDT by safetyhit]

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

Give me a f**king break, you idiot. You know exactly who the pieces of shit are that I am referring to. Seem like you spend alot of time with your face stuck in that piece of garbage book, knowing so many of the verses. You ought to find some better reading.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:08:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/7/2006 1:10:00 PM EDT by EricCartmanR1]

So what kind of AR do you own ERIC

Bushmaster... Just got it, got the recommendation from this board due to all the positive things I have been hearing. Was gonna go with RRA or Olympic, but figured I would pay the extra couple of 100's since I plan on keeping it.

but anyways I did not mean to cause a storm so I won't even reply to my own post anymore
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:16:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By thedoctors308:

Give me a f**king break, you idiot. You know exactly who the pieces of shit are that I am referring to. Seem like you spend alot of time with your face stuck in that piece of garbage book, knowing so many of the verses. You ought to find some better reading.

No, I don't.
If you say "Muslims" I assume you mean Muslims.
If you say "Muslim terrorists" I would assume you meant Muslim terrorists.
You can't assume people can read your mind - they can only go off of what you post.

Know thy enemy.
We are fighting a war against Muslim terrorists.
By learning what they are motivated by, we can learn a better way to defeat them.
Winning hearts and minds is part and parcel of any ideological war.
By reading the Q'uran, you gain an understanding of their movement.
When I debate Muslims who claim non-Muslims are going to hell - I hit them with that verse.
And I read a lot of things, bad things (Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf) and good things (Federalist Papers, Common Sense, The Crisis, Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Rise and Fall of the Third Reich)
I like Eric Hoffer's stuff too - give him a try.
I recommend "The True Believer" as a must read book.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:19:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:31:00 PM EDT
EricCartmanR1,

Sometimes we get confused on using this site. Your fairly new here and this thread is a good way to make a bunch of enemies. Obviously your an AR fan and if you want to be in good standings just let this thread go and produce meaningful threads in the proper places. Just some friendly advice..........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top