AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So you like shooting innocent men, women, and children?
Lot of balls on you, boy.

Give me a f**king break, you idiot.  You know exactly who the pieces of shit are that I am referring to.  Seem like you spend alot of time with your face stuck in that piece of garbage book, knowing so many of the verses.  You ought to find some better reading.

No, I don't.
If you say "Muslims" I assume you mean Muslims.
If you say "Muslim terrorists" I would assume you meant Muslim terrorists.
You can't assume people can read your mind - they can only go off of what you post.

Know thy enemy.
We are fighting a war against Muslim terrorists.
By learning what they are motivated by, we can learn a better way to defeat them.
Winning hearts and minds is part and parcel of any ideological war.
By reading the Q'uran, you gain an understanding of their movement.
When I debate Muslims who claim non-Muslims are going to hell - I hit them with that verse.
And I read a lot of things, bad things (Communist Manifesto, Mein Kampf) and good things (Federalist Papers, Common Sense, The Crisis, Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire, Rise and Fall of the Third Reich)
I like Eric Hoffer's stuff too - give him a try.
I recommend "The True Believer" as a must read book.

Well, to me it's a little simpler.  I don't think I need to understand the book to know my enemy.  They are the ones who sit silently while others who fight on behalf of their religion slice off the head of a living human and videotape it.  They are also amazingly silent when muslim civilians as well as others are massacred by random bomb attacks.  But, look how quickly they can organize when muhammed is placed in a cartoon.  Again, give me a f..king break with your rationalism.  You clearly watch too much CNN for your own good.

By the way, there is nothing more troubling to me than a suffering child, and I certainly was not lumping them in with the rest.

I will not continue to add to this any longer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
EricCartmanR1,

Sometimes we get confused on using this site. Your fairly new here and this thread is a good way to make a bunch of enemies. Obviously your an AR fan and if you want to be in good standings just let this thread go and produce meaningful threads in the proper places. Just some friendly advice..........

haha thanks for the advice.  but i have no friends  if i make a friend here it will be the first friend i ever have.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yeah i guess i should have not posted this on an AR forum.  it is the beyond the comprehension of the average AR user.

you're an idiot...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 1:58:51 PM EDT
[#4]
IM sent to thread author...this ones done.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top