Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/4/2006 11:06:14 PM EDT
Guys,

All new LULAs will be on sale at Knob Creek with Scott Van Gorder ([email protected]).

He has very limited supply, make sure you get there first, and sign up in his notebook for him to send you LULAs later after he re-stocks.

Thanks and good luck,

Guy Tal
maglula Ltd., Israel

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 2:54:19 AM EDT
[#1]
so im guessing by this post that grant wont be getting none any time soon?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:01:56 AM EDT
[#2]
sweet.... I have tried EVERY method of loading a colt 9mm mag and have been PRAYING for a lula for it!

And on a side note, good luck with Defense Minister Peretz - are you FREAKING KIDDING ME!

Zeh HaTechila shel HaSof achi (achoti?).  

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I have to thank you for reminding me about Knobb Creek.  I was planning on going, then made plans to go out of state which then fell through.  Now I can go to KC!  I'll look for these LULA's.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the info.

I can't make it to KC this weekend (I wish I could) but I'll just have my cousin pick up a 9 mm loader for me there.

I already have both the AR and the AK LULA mag loaders and they're great.

I'll be busy finishing my build of my RRA 9 mm carbine this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:52:54 PM EDT
[#5]
The 9mm COLT SMG LULA is in stock by GRTactical

It may not last long...

Guy Tal
maglula Ltd., Israel

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:54:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered one from G&R...they're in stock! Woo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more sore thumb!

Bomber
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:43:58 AM EDT
[#8]
order placed through gandr as well
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top