Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:52:30 PM EDT
Ok i have been looking at  the arm's 40L and 40 L Sp model's  i seem to not under stand what they mean by same plan apeture in the Sp model, i under stand both models come with both  big and small apetures am i correct? overall what model is better? i was realy looking into the Sp model seeing you only have to zero it in once and both apeture will be  zeroed but i dont see how you use both apetures by the pictures i have seen, or maybe i just need a good explenation, not realy sure.

Thanks

-Russl
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:26:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Same plane meaning there is no elevation change when switching from one apature to the other.

Standard sights have an elevation change however small between the small and large apature because one is designed for close range and the other for longer ranges.

The same plane sights do not have an elevation change when switched

Small apature 0-200
large apature 200+

Edited to add dont bump your post so quickly someone will find it and answer it even if it falls off the first page.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top