Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/1/2006 5:07:56 PM EDT
I hope, this is my first try at uploading photos. If it does work forgive the poor picture quality

Colt HBAR
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool more pics

Wife's Bushmaster M4, Mini "Y" Comp

Cheap rifle: Century receiver, Bushmaster upper. Left over parts and $155. to finish

M4gery: Bushmaster lower, M&A upper, EO Tech
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
That's a darn good collection for New York.  The M4gery with the EOTech looks like it has a straight birdcage on a 16" BBL.  I didn't know you caould have those.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Some More

XM177 (bad clone): Bushmaster lower and Model 1 sales upper. This gun shoots great, it has become my favorite to shoot

Wife's other "build": RRA lower, Bushmaster M4 upper with Izzy brake, ACE shorty stock and Clone Point

Dissipator: RRA Lower, Bushmaster upper, fluted barrel, full floating vented handguard, Izzy Brake. I'm still working on this one as it still doesn't feel right, not sure why.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:22:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That's a darn good collection for New York.  The M4gery with the EOTech looks like it has a straight birdcage on a 16" BBL.  I didn't know you caould have those.

That is a "Mock" suppressor with an 11 degree crown on the barrel. I know it's lame, but that what you get in this shitty state.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Thats quite a comming out party for a first time pic-snapper......

Nice collection Garandboy!!!  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 6:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thats quite a comming out party for a first time pic-snapper......

Nice collection Garandboy!!!  img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/thumbsup.gif

Thanks I wish the photos were better. I also have a Stag lower on order, and may replace the barrel on the cheap rifle with a M16/A1 barrel and handguards from Sarco
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice collection of weapons!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:31:21 AM EDT
[#8]
very nice collection of weapons
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 5:41:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice collection.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:17:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Nice collection and thanks for sharing. It's always nice to see the familys' collection..
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:25:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Nice collection!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top