Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2006 9:29:06 AM EDT
What resellers do you guys recommend for buying these?  I'm this ---> <--- close to buying the upper & lower to assemble a Predator.  I guess this will be cheaper than just buying the complete rifle, right?
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:40:12 AM EDT
[#1]
PK Firearms has several Bushy uppers for sale but for the Predator Im not sure.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 9:55:14 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
PK Firearms has several Bushy uppers for sale but for the Predator Im not sure.

Last time I checked, PK only sells STAG or RRA uppers with Bushmaster Barrels, not complete Bushy uppers.  AFAIK, the only place to buy a complete Bushy upper is through Bushmaster. And their prices just went up two months ago.  I ordered an upper for $395 and literally two days later, the price increased to $425. Saved $30 plus the price increases on the other stuff I bought for not procrastinating. You would be better off buying the predator as a complete rifle through a dealer and probably save money too.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
the upper reciever itself is sourced and most to all "big" companies use from the same place.

gds_enterprise sell bushmaster uppers
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Eagle Firearms.  They're in the industry forums.
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Eagle Firearms.  They're in the industry forums.

Eagle doesn't sell Bushmaster, anymore.
www.eaglefirearms.net
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 4:05:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Try Aim surplus, they have some Bushy's for sale.
You could always order uppers directly from Bushmaster
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top