Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/29/2006 11:16:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/29/2006 11:17:56 AM EDT by Epsilon]
How would yall feel about building and donating a target style AR to the top shooter of Texas State 4-H rifle shooting competition? I believe the first prize is just a ribbon and bragging rights. The State competition is held every year at Texas A&M during the summer. Its probably a little too late to do it this year, but next year should be plenty of time.

I was thinking one person could donate a barrel, another a stripped upper, another finish a 80% lower and another engraved it with "Texas State 4-H Top Shooter" with "A&M" engraved somewhere, etc, etc, etc.

I think a Texas youth would deserve it because the State of Texas has won all 7 of the 4-H National Shooting Competitions.

Anyway. Just an idea. Flame away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 11:54:13 AM EDT
i would like one, please let me know so i can send my address when you are done building it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:02:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Epsilon:
... another finish a 80% lower and another engraved it with "Texas State 4-H Top Shooter" with "A&M" engraved somewhere, etc, etc, etc.

Sounds like a nice thing to do but I don't think this part would fly. I would contact dealers and they may be interested in doing somthing.

Good Luck
Top Top