Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 4:19:28 PM EDT
I know in the past I have seen several variations of "extended" charging handle. I have a varmint rifle with a scope and even with the X-high rings, its still a chore getting to that charging handle. Any suggestions??

Links to dealers stocking said item prefered Thanks
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:28:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Badger Ordinance GEN II is the way I'd go. Marty makes a good product.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:31:23 PM EDT
[#2]
www.pkfirearms.com/store/get_items.aspx?type=0&term=53

Anyone of those should fit the bill.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks gentlemen, I will try out the Badger Gen II
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]
I just installed a Badger and after using it a while I should have done it sooner
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:34:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I found a Badger Ordinance GEN II in a small gun shop while working out of town today. Talk about luck, I saw a few M4 parts and asked thinking in reality there is NO WAY!! They had several GenI and GenII. I already installed it and like it ALLOT!! Thanks for leading me in the right direction gentlemen!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top