Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2006 12:37:59 PM EDT
I'm finally breaking down and buying my Bushmaster. I've wanted one forever, but my last job didn't pay nearly enough. Now that I got my new police job I think its time to hurt the credit card a little bit. I got a price of 885 NIB for a Bushmaster BCWA3F 16M4. Thats the Patrolman;s M4A3. Any comments on that? I think it will suit me well. For now its just going to be for fun, but eventually I want to get my Chief to allow me to carry it. Then will come the big money for the Eotech, Surefire, etc. Any comments on my choice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Brian
[email protected]
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
where in pa are you getting this?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds fair. I paid 879 for my NIB bushy M4 (14.5 w/ izzy) You wont regret it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:31:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Jump on it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#4]
That is a good price for a terrific AR15.

I think you will be pleased and find it to be a reliable shooter.

It has been a popular choice of many around here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:46:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Sounds good to me......and I'll bet ya that you don't wait until you can carry it on the job to buy your eotech, etc!!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Bushies are great ARs, yu will not be disappointed.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top