Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 10:34:45 AM EDT
Where can I get a SOPMOD poster?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 10:47:03 AM EDT
check out www.dogfightink.com...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:24:16 PM EDT
Dogfight Ink has great artwork; I have both their exploded diagrams (M14 Rifle/AR-15) and they are great. He has the M4 SOPMOD poster with a whole pletora of accesories.

You will not be disappointed; trust me on that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:32:53 PM EDT
Another +1 for Phil at dogfightinc.com

http://www.dogfightink.com/sopmod.html
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:43:13 PM EDT
On a similar note, are there any sources for AR manufacturer / firearm apparel out there other than lifelibertyetc?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:54:40 PM EDT
Not to highjack but are there any other sites that sell gun/shooting releated posters? Fourty-Five dollars is too expensive for a poster that is that small, I'm sure it's nice and all but I'm not looking for some fancy-print.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:55:42 PM EDT
tag
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:21:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/27/2006 5:22:26 PM EDT by Dace]

Originally Posted By rmdugan84:
Not to highjack but are there any other sites that sell gun/shooting releated posters? Fourty-Five dollars is too expensive for a poster that is that small, I'm sure it's nice and all but I'm not looking for some fancy-print.

Tapco usually has one or two posters, they have an L1A1 poster right now.

I kow people hate E-bay, but they always have posters.

Most of the manufacturers have them if you call them. Glock was giving away three of those posters with the hot chicks on them for a while.

Go to trade shows, call around to gun stores

Allposters.com has some, and just a warning, they have all kinds. Including anti gun posters. But you can find some decent ones there. Use different searches like "gun" or "colt" etc.
allposters.com search for gun

Or download Hi-res pictures you like and take them on disk to kinkos or some such printing place. Have them print some up for you.
Top Top