Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:12:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How many fucking times do I have to say it?

I, personally, me, myself, can bumpfire FROM THE SHOULDER, with REASONABLE ACCURACY, while in COMPLETE CONTROL of how many rounds I fire. I can do a 3 round burst or a mag dump if I want.

Not that it even matters. It's called FREEDOM.

How nice for you.  Here's a cookie, run along to GD and brag it up to the other children, the grownups are trying to have a technical discussion here.

When was this ever technical or serious?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:20:32 AM EDT
[#2]
ok first u said to make a point and have fun. make a point you did. have fun!? do u even know what u said. and then u say u cant tell another gun owner how to enjoy his sport! try readin WTF you said in the begenning jerk. if your gonna talk trash dont go back on your words. come on stick to your guns
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ok first u said to make a point and have fun. make a point you did. have fun!? do u even know what u said. and then u say u cant tell another gun owner how to enjoy his sport! try readin WTF you said in the begenning jerk. if your gonna talk trash dont go back on your words. come on stick to your guns

Goatboy- It is about fun just like I said, not telling others how to enjoy their sport even if you don't agree with someone.

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
.....and I'd also like to add that skateboarding is not a crime.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:38:00 AM EDT
[#5]
HAHAHAHAHA OMG my friends call me Goatboy. LOL cant beleive u even said that, god been forever since i heard that. and JoshNC WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM HAHA! heres a challenge for all you hardcore shooters. this ones for you  josh. try and ride a skate board while doing a full auto dump with a BETA-C mag. now that would be a site. if anyone willing to try take pics and vids for all of us to laugh are asses off
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:45:30 AM EDT
[#6]
This still cracks me up!
www.aborman.com/huntingcamp/100_0199.MOV

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:49:47 AM EDT
[#7]
i vote a few new rules after laughing my ass of for the millionth time at that dumbass

1 if your going to bump fire do it right GET A GOOD STANCE AND DONT FALL BACK ON YOURSELF!

2 DONT BE DRUNK!

3 ACTUALY KNOW HOW TO USE THE GUN(watch that dipshit struggle with the AK AHAHA)

4 dont dress like a terrist while doing it you even embarassing them!

EVERY ADD MORE IF YOU WANT
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How many fucking times do I have to say it?

I, personally, me, myself, can bumpfire FROM THE SHOULDER, with REASONABLE ACCURACY, while in COMPLETE CONTROL of how many rounds I fire. I can do a 3 round burst or a mag dump if I want.

Not that it even matters. It's called FREEDOM.

It is not hard with my stock bushy trigger. I have witnesses that can confirm. AK_Mike can confirm. IM him if you don't believe me.

How nice for you.  Here's a cookie, run along to GD and brag it up to the other children, the grownups are trying to have a technical discussion here.

WTF are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 11:29:09 AM EDT
[#9]
If it gives the guys Fun and they can controll it its Fine!

Ive seen guys at the range just yanking the trigger and not even trying to aim or hit anything?
All they want is to hear the Bang? Most of the guys are useing the AK47 type and some AR`s?
they dont even bring a target with them?

Sometimes it scares everyone who is at the range mostly Older men and there wives.
Sometimes it scares me because most of them dont know anything about safety.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#10]
thanks, i'll give it a try 1 of these days.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:19:20 PM EDT
[#11]
check AR forum soon for my bump-fire HOW-TO.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#13]
AWOB
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 1:54:14 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
this thread is a waste of bandwidth made by a guy who is jealous he doenst know how to bumpfire hsi weapon.

Bumpfire envy!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 2:01:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:57:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Sometimes it's just about having fun. There isn't much sense to smoking the tire off my Harley while I'm making black circles either, but sometimes the voices win!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:05:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Only fools and small children like bump firing.

I completely agree but it is also used by the semi-retarded not just fools and kids.

You paged me?
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Bumpfire envy leads to Erectile Disfunction!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:41:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

There always be the fringe element that enjoys threads about Lootie, Chuck Norris, Holiday's in Monrovia, and asking questions about Bump Firing. Only our community can laugh at these thing and in any other crowd people wouldn't even know what you are talking about- that is what is cool about being on these forums, being a gun owner. So the thread was pure, simple sarcasm, if I get kicked, well I was just trying to make a point, you can't tell another gun owner how to enjoy his sport, as long as he keeps voting, helps us keep our rights, then that is just a little longer that the bench rest crowd can go for the x-ring while the idiot next to him bump fires through a Beta-C mag. We're all in this together and some of you guys need to realize that.

Creeper

I am jack's utter lack of understanding.  Where is this thread going...

...where did it begin..

hmmm?

what the hell is going on here, fellas?

--[santa]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:46:42 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

There always be the fringe element that enjoys threads about  Chuck Norris,

--[<|:d>]

Whats wrong with ?.....  
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:36:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Whats so wrong with bump firing? I'm making 8 dollars an hour now, I'm not going to be able to afford a true M16 anytime soon, if ever.
So I have to fake it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#24]
WHO CARES????

Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:18:16 PM EDT
[#25]
gay threads = teh s3x
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#26]
I know, I know, a total fucking waste of bandwidth, but what the hell, in b4 da lok.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top