Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 12:16:52 PM EDT
Hey all

I just ordered my first AR.  Stag Arms 15L 20" 1/9 fixed stock and  two 30 mags pinned to 5 because of communist Kanada heHow are those Stag Arms? Any special things I should look for?

Thanks

Paul
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
great buy!  I just got a Stag 2L (lefty carbine) last month and I'm EXTREMELY happy with it. Quality is top notch and it runs great out of the box. It was shooting really high when  I got it, but it didn't take long to sight it in.  Expect alot of left handers (and even right handers) checking it out at the range!  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 2:28:06 PM EDT
[#2]
congrats, post pics when you have it in your hands
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 3:16:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the Stag Club. You are not alone.

I'm building my first AR with a Stag 3HL upper.

Left uppers aren't the only way for a lefty (many lefties have righty ARs) but it's nice to have the option.

Don't forget to post pics of your lefty in the lefty thread when you get it!

Lefty pic thread

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 4:22:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the club. Sorry to hear about the pinned mags. I thought Maryland gun laws were getting out of hand, but 5 rounds in an AR is just sad. I didn't realize Canada had a high cap restriction.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:22:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Welcome to the club. Sorry to hear about the pinned mags. I thought Maryland gun laws were getting out of hand, but 5 rounds in an AR is just sad. I didn't realize Canada had a high cap restriction.

Yeah I couldn't deal with that.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:27:07 PM EDT
[#6]
w00t!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:32:55 PM EDT
[#7]
At least you can have a pistol grip and removable mag unlike those CA abortions
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:36:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Good luck, Stag makes a fine stick
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top