BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/22/2006 10:30:46 PM EDT
Possible? Or not?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 12:24:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure. Just make sure you use a low profile gas block. MSTN does it all the time, check out their website, they should have some photos on there. I have a 16" midlength barrel using a JP Rifles VTAC forearm, but the principle behind it is the same.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:18:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sure. Just make sure you use a low profile gas block. MSTN does it all the time, check out their website, they should have some photos on there. I have a 16" midlength barrel using a JP Rifles VTAC forearm, but the principle behind it is the same.

I was going to use PRI fold down front sight. Would there be enough clearance with the PRI GEN III.

Nevermind I just found something on the MSTN site. This looks right

What muzzle brake is this firstly, in the first picture

Here is the classic ops inc SPR brake

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:00:49 AM EDT
[#3]
This is a Colt 16" barrel with the PRI rifle length tube.  The inside diameter of the tube is 1.74" so any gas block smaller than that should work.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top