Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:38:15 PM EDT
Does anyone own one of these rifles particularly the 16" models? (Phantom and LIberator EBR's)
What do you think about the rifle? (Quality, accuracy, functionality)
I have had nothing but good experiences with Fulton Armory so far but I do not hear much talk about their rifles so I just wanted to ask. The answers I get from this site are always helpful, and someone always seems to know the answer I need or has had experiences with the product I have questions about!

Thanks in advance,
KJC
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
It's what's assigned to me in my armory (except with the 'fun' switch on it).  Reliable with good mags, accurate (I shoot Expert and no less than 38/40 every time) and has an okay trigger (even before I "tweaked" it).

Good luck!

SPC Richard A. White, Senior Medic
249th MP Detachment (EACF)
Camp Humphreys, ROK
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:01:29 AM EDT
[#2]
If you have a need for any civilian testing (you know to make sure the fun switch works properly) let me know, I think I could help.

Thank you for you service,
KJC
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:03:23 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's what's assigned to me in my armory ...

You have a Fulton Armory rifle in your Unit's Armory?.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else here in the civilian world have one of these rilfes, or have shot one?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:07:49 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Anybody else here in the civilian world have one of these rilfes, or have shot one?

I've shot one.  What little I've shot showed the rifle was very accurate.  If you're looking for an accurate rig it's a good one.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 8:58:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:05:49 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's what's assigned to me in my armory ...

You have a Fulton Armory rifle in your Unit's Armory?.

And your armourer let's you tweak your issue rifle's trigger?
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:52:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I have a FAR 15 Classic M4gery. 16" HBAR. Came with D-fender, "gapper", accuwedge, YHM BUIS and windage adjustable FSB. Fit and finish is as good or better then any of the major players. So far, not one problem. As Forest stated, accuracy exceeds my ability. I would suggest that you give Fulton serious consideration for your purchase. Took mine from a gun show (directly from Fulton's booth) for 780.00 including Fed Excise tax...(add 5% for MD). Very pleased.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:17:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah they seem to have very good prices for what you get also, I just never really see anybody talking about them, but FA will be a consideration when I purchase my next AR. Actually it will be between them and RRA, I love the RRA products I have my BIL just bought one of their entry tactical models and it seems very well put together, fit and finish are very nice and it looks like some work has been done on the feedramps.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top