Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:18:26 PM EDT
Newbie question:  I am considering putting a rail system on my 14.5" m4 config rra. I would like to mount a grip and light only on it. In your opinion- will their be much noticable difference in accuracy at 100-200yds with one over the other? It has M4 handguards on it now which I assume are non-free floated. I am more than happy with the accuracy in its current configuration, but would like to make it look cooler and put a light on it.

Thanks

Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
For a budget buy: go with MI
For a purely quality buy: go with DD or Larue

The accuracy bonus which the free floater offers you isn't all that much.  And if you are happy with the current accuracy, why change a good thing?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
IMO the difference in accuracy would be negligible, buy what you can afford and what you want. That being said I prefer DD
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top