Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/17/2006 1:23:36 PM EDT
Just wanted to give a thanks to Steve at ADCO for installing some upgrades the my LMT. Great shop to do business with!

Bryan
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:27:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2006 1:45:39 PM EDT by redfisher]

Originally Posted By bullitt5172:
Just wanted to give a thanks to Steve at ADCO for installing some upgrades the my LMT. Great shop to do business with!

Bryan

Everyone here knows ADCO's reputation is 1st class
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 1:54:29 PM EDT
Nothing new here.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:37:33 PM EDT
So what rail did you go with?
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 2:44:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:35:13 PM EDT
Pics pics pics
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 3:43:37 PM EDT
I will agree 100% on the service. steve got my order to my fast. Very happy iwill definatly be a repeat customer.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:37:38 PM EDT
Definately need PIX!!!! I need to get my "Post" Ban AR barrel threaded. I wish they were just a "little" closer and I'd drive it there myself. From a Google map, it looks like its about a 4hr drive 1 way.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 4:57:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/17/2006 4:58:01 PM EDT by bigbore]
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:46:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigbore:

Originally Posted By metalsaber:
Definately need PIX!!!! I need to get my "Post" Ban AR barrel threaded. I wish they were just a "little" closer and I'd drive it there myself. From a Google map, it looks like its about a 4hr drive 1 way.

PLEASE DONT drive to my shop, you will probably be very disappointed! My storefront is about as big as the back seat of a Ford Explorer, and all the shop/machine work is done at my friends shop on the other side of town. But if you want to, you're welcome to hang out.

I often wonder which "look" I see on customers faces is more interesting. The "look" when they walk in the store after driving 3 hours, or the "look" when they see I'm just kid

Haha. I need to get in contact with you though. I need to get that barrel threaded. I just can't seem to get around to making time for it.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:02:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By bigbore:

Originally Posted By metalsaber:

PLEASE DONT drive to my shop, you will probably be very disappointed! My storefront is about as big as the back seat of a Ford Explorer, and all the shop/machine work is done at my friends shop on the other side of town. But if you want to, you're welcome to hang out.

I often wonder which "look" I see on customers faces is more interesting. The "look" when they walk in the store after driving 3 hours, or the "look" when they see I'm just kid

hahah! Yeah I've been there several times and it's not a huge showroom by any means..but it is VERY well stocked. Bought a few RRA's there over the last year or so, and an OTIS kit just recently.
Going back after my b-day to buy a Glock 19!

Oh, and It's only a 1/2 hr. drive for me!

Steve, I heard from doug (USMC), he's doing just fine over in Iraq
just thought I'd let ya know

-dave
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:33:10 AM EDT
USPS tracking info tells me my Troy rear sight will be here today. I'll get some pics up once that is on.

I ended up going with the Troy MRF-12CX, the one that extends past the FSB. I really like it.
Top Top