BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/13/2006 5:34:33 PM EDT
I own my land and that is where I usually shoot.  I am planning on making some zombie dummies for target practice.  I have a couple of halloween masks that look like ghouls.  I'll probably just put paper plates on the front of the shirt.  Is that weird??  I know most people  understand that it's just making target practice a little more interesting but some of my non-gun friends would think it's a little weird.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:06:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I could see how some people might think that's a little strange!

But weird???

Stealing a dozen maniquns, filling them up with ketchup & useing them as long range sniper targets......., now that's weird!!!  Ha ha ha...,ha.., hahahahahaaa

uh...a,...., or so I've heard!!!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to put the plate on the head, that is if you are going to practice killing zombies!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:14:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
You need to put the plate on the head, that is if you are going to practice killing zombies!!

TRUTH!!!  Must be a head shot for zombies!  But if you put a plate on both spots you can practice for the living and the undead, better in my opinion.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Head shot.  

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:52:50 PM EDT
[#5]
go to a mall, ask a department store if they will give you a few old mannequins and then have at it!!

dress them up as broke back mountain cowboys if you want.  

sounds fun...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:dress them up as broke back mountain cowboys if you want.  
sounds fun...

And me being formally from the great state of WY I can tell you all that every one up there is pissed a bought Broke Back Mountain!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

sounds fun...

That is a pretty tasteless joke.  Your opinion is exactly that, yours.  To even joke about it is pretty piss poor judgement.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Your kiddig right???  Train against zombies like your life dependent on it!  Tin foil your ceiling to prevent infestation!  And tell your friends, ALL YOUR FRIENDS!

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#9]
this seems like the right topic for this
and the broke back mountan thing was funny
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:04:09 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds fun...

That is a pretty tasteless joke.  Your opinion is exactly that, yours.  To even joke about it is pretty piss poor judgement.

I thought it was pretty funny
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:04:32 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds fun...

WOW! are you kidding me? Your a HOMO dude..  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds fun...

omg homo!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds fun...

dude you just made your self a moving target
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#14]
No I'm not homosexual, I just feel stupid, ignorant comments like that are what fuel anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right.
I have a BA from a pretty famous Catholic university...  I own 7 pistols and 4 long guns...  I'm a law enforcement officer...  I have a lady, dog and home...  I think that I represent a typical, responsible gun owner.  I am not a redneck hick who drinks his piss in an armoured fortress and would like to distance myself as far as possible from that stereotype.
Why give those assholes any leverage?
Whether or not I made myself into a mark is irrelevant...  I can take some internet "heat".  Beats half the shit I put up with on a daily basis.  I made my comment and stick to it because it is right and true.  Comments like the one posted are ignorant, hateful and in poor taste when made in a public forum.  Try saying something about the tragets being minority and see how much flack you get?  Same principle.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:18:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Whats wrong with being from the country???  People from the city are mostly are lib morons.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:20:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
No, stupid ignorant comments like that are what fule anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right.
I have a BA from a pretty famous Catholic university...  I own 7 pistols and 4 long guns...  I'm a law enforcement officer...  I am not a redneck hick who drinks his piss in an armoured fortress and would like to distance myself as far as possible from that stereotype.

Mmmmmm cream corn...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:22:27 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
No, stupid ignorant comments like that are what fule anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right.
I have a BA from a pretty famous Catholic university...  I own 7 pistols and 4 long guns...  I'm a law enforcement officer...  I am not a redneck hick who drinks his piss in an armoured fortress and would like to distance myself as far as possible from that stereotype.

OH My Bad,  I will bow down to you and your awesomeness from now on, because now its clear how much better you and your opinions are, than anyone elses..  What are you the P.C. COP??

And for GOD'S sake it was a joke, oh wait I mean a hate crime in your world..
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:23:14 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Do for give me for being an ignorant conservative politically incorrect red neck who speaks his mind (note the sarcasm).
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Its those dumb red neck that are going to save the country if the gov goes bad or we get invaded by China! I am part of the vast redneck conspiracy!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#20]
but its ok to talk bad about rednecks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:33:29 PM EDT
[#21]
+1 john44hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:40:03 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
but its ok to talk bad about rednecks

+100

Talk about a HYPOCRITE !!!

He will stick up for the rainbows that want to push in each others stool and then turn around and demean others by calling them a "redneck".  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:40:05 PM EDT
[#23]
more power to the rednecks hop in boys lets go get em'
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
i29.photobucket.com/albums/c261/raa0211/redneck_attack_truck.jpg

Wow!!!  As scary and ultimately unpractical as that rig is...  It is one of the most impressive things that I have ever seen.  Nice.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#25]
thats a zombie killer
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#26]
I ... I think I love you, Can I play with your guns now?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
...I just feel stupid, ignorant comments like that are what fuel anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right...I think that I represent a typical, responsible gun owner...Why give those assholes any leverage?

Read folks, read.  Above is the Cliff's Notes version.  I said that Anti-Gunners think we (gun owners/enthusiasts) are rednecks.  Some of you don't find offense to that term and actually take pride in it.  However, the stereotype that goes along with it is unsavory at best.  Those people feed of that image and use it against us.  Like I said, why perpetuate that by posting tasteless, hateful and, if i read the terms of ARFCOM Conduct Code correct, improper statements?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
No I'm not homosexual, I just feel stupid, ignorant comments like that are what fuel anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right.
I have a BA from a pretty famous Catholic university...  I own 7 pistols and 4 long guns...  I'm a law enforcement officer...  I have a lady, dog and home...  I think that I represent a typical, responsible gun owner.  I am not a redneck hick who drinks his piss in an armoured fortress and would like to distance myself as far as possible from that stereotype.
Whether or not I made myself into a mark is irrelevant...  I can take some internet "heat".  Beats half the shit I put up with on a daily basis.  I made my comment and stick to it because it is right and true.  Comments like the one posted are ignorant, hateful and in poor taste when made in a public forum.  Try saying something about the tragets being minority and see how much flack you get?  Same principle.

but you still say stuff like this?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:10:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Quoted:
...I just feel stupid, ignorant comments like that are what fuel anti-gun people.  They think that we are all a bunch of redneck hicks locked up in underground bunkers, eating cream corn and counting our ammo.  Keep saying dumb hateful shit like that and prove them right...I think that I represent a typical, responsible gun owner...Why give those assholes any leverage?

Read folks, read.  Above is the Cliff's Notes version.  I said that Anti-Gunners think we (gun owners/enthusiasts) are rednecks.  Some of you don't find offense to that term and actually take pride in it.  However, the stereotype that goes along with it is unsavory at best.  Those people feed of that image and use it against us. Like I said, why perpetuate that by posting tasteless, hateful and, if i read the terms of ARFCOM Conduct Code correct, improper statements?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#30]
All this over a little joke about Pokeback  Mountain........

Old milk jugs full of green jello make great zombie heads. Or go to the local produce market and get some rotting melons.

C.M.

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:18:15 PM EDT
[#31]
then someone says rednecks are evilhinking.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Fuck West Coast Choppers, and Caddy Escalades. American Technicals with 20" rims is the new shit.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:36:02 PM EDT
[#33]
How does a person go about buying a couple BMGs?  I really want a couple now.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
All this over a little joke about Pokeback  Mountain........

Old milk jugs full of green jello make great zombie heads. Or go to the local produce market and get some rotting melons.

C.M.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>>
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:37:58 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Twin 50's, so much more fun to shoot than the single 50.

Very nice.

Gene
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 4:41:38 AM EDT
[#36]
You know come to think of it, a zombie head paper target wouldn't be a bad idea. That is if if wouldn't offend too many thin skinned types.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:19:40 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mmmmmm cream corn...

Canned cream corn isn't that bad. I have an electronic inventory system for the ammo and only periodically count the ammo. This way I won't have to get my hands dirty just to find out how much JHP for XYZ caliber I have in stock, and which section of which room contains the ammo.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:25:44 AM EDT
[#38]
broke back mountain is a sheperd movie, not a cowboy movie, the last I checked some one that herds sheep is called a sheperd.

No its not weird, weird is using department store dummies with gas filled coke bottles and tracer rounds
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:32:25 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
broke back mountain is a sheperd movie, not a cowboy movie, the last I checked some one that herds sheep is called a sheperd.

No its not weird, weird is using department store dummies with gas filled coke bottles and tracer rounds

I was thinking something more along the lines of butane canisters
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:32:41 AM EDT
[#40]
how can one train for the un-dead uprising with out practice?

shoot them dummies up! make them pay for their crimes!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:34:24 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

hmm well I have to say it isn't weird so much as stupid....

but it does sound like it would be fun to watch from a safe distanceA friend of mine used some .22 tracer rounds on cans of hairspray once.... blew the top of the fence post he had it on to splinters.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:40:25 AM EDT
[#42]
i never said it was intelligent, yes it is stupid but at a safe distance it sure is a site.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:11:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Jesus Christopher!!!  

I wasn't making fun of gays- I have no problem with gays at all!  I'm not going to get into how I can prove that and it's defnitely not what you think though...

Point being- I was giving him a current-event idea just as silly as shooting fake zombies.  

Making fun of Brokeback Mountain is the latest rage and I thought if he wanted to, read- if HE wanted to- more power to him.

I don't suggest practicing for hate crimes but I was simply making the point- dressing them up as zombies is just as wierd as anything else...

You want my real opinion so you can really give me shit?  

How about dress them up like fucking Insurgents?  Notice I didn't say Iraqis or Pakistanis or any other particular group- just generic insurgents.

Get a pvc pipe, spraypaint it black with brown around the rear end and get a green paper cone for the RPG head and set up a mannequin with it.  

THAT would be fun to shoot!!!

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=45624

Holy Smokes!  The guy on the right is General Zod!  You can't kill Zod with bullets!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 7:59:52 AM EDT
[#45]
with green bullets you can
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:41:39 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Holy Smokes!  The guy on the right is General Zod!  You can't kill Zod with bullets!

did i miss something here?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:55:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
go to a mall, ask a department store if they will give you a few old mannequins and then have at it!!

sounds fun...

or he could dress them up like darkie too, right?

Keep your homophobia to yourself.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:56:07 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds fun...

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:00:37 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top