Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/10/2006 1:09:45 PM EDT
Just looking for responses, positive or negative on the Carbon Fiber 9mm pistols. I'm looking for something in a 9mm that I can put on a SBR form and blast on weekends with the wife (she's a puss on large cal. guns). Originally thinking about one of the Bobcat HK94 clones but is this a better option? Sorry, dark side guy, but one way or another I'll be crossing over at some point.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:05:51 AM EDT
I don't even know where to start with all of that flawed logic.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:25:51 AM EDT
ok 1 can you even put a pistol on an sbr form...some one fill me in here i dont know much about that stuff...as for the c15 9mm...i watched one blowup...dont have any pics of the rifle...but it failed to fully chamber a round but still discharged...not too sure how that happend but i want no part of them now....i'll stick with the RRA or Colt 9mm rifles
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:01:30 PM EDT
I still have not got over the M17 imbus fiasco that I had back in the early 90's. If glock or HK made it then I might be into it. Stick to a RRA or a Colt. No to bash bushie I have 3 or there lowers that I have assembled into rifles.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 1:09:51 PM EDT
Conventional wisdom gives a "thumbs down" on the Bushmaster carbons

I know some who own them say they are fine, but that is likely as much rationalizing an expensive buy, and generally new to ARs

I don't think they are dangerous, or junk, but they are not the same quality as the originals-

YMMV
Top Top