Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/8/2006 12:38:32 PM EDT
Has anybody used one, particularly the non-adjustables? What did you think? Do they have a good reputation here abouts?

CO
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 12:49:23 PM EDT
Dunno too much except my good friend who is a Master Jag mechanic had one and decieded to sell it as it was too much trouble and my neighbor bought it missing 1 spring. After a bit of a long wait he got the spring and has now blown it off. I am sure he would be happy to sell it to you. It is an adjustable unit, now complete with instructions etc.

I have the JP and a Jewell

Bill
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:28:23 PM EDT
I've used both the JP hammer/trigger and JARD set's. I like the JARD set's, not because they do a better job, (they seem to be on par with JP) but you can also buy the set for about $50 cheaper than the JP set.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:36:29 PM EDT
Ive experienced the non-adjustable model... Its not bad.. What bothered me the most about it is that whether the hammer was up or down, the safety would still engage... I did read somewhere that JARD eventually corrected that "feature"...
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:13:23 PM EDT
Have a JARD adjustible trigger set. Wouldn't trade it! Crisp, light, no creep, no over-travel, consistent , and breaks like a glass rod. Oh, and the price is right, too!

Highly recommend them.
Top Top