Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/7/2006 3:21:58 PM EDT
I'd like to add some handgaurds to my RRA tactical entry. Just not sure which to go with. I have searched and read so I know the main advantages and disadvantages. The most important thing to me is that they go together smooth and they do not have any rattle at all.
Unfortunately I bought a RRA collapsapsable stock for a board supporter that claimed "no rattle" which is not true. SO I plan to replace it with something better in the future. I just don't want this to happen again and have two things that rattle.

I have been looking for some YHM or MI since they seem to be less expensive and of good quality. Anyone have either of these (or other brands) and can give an opinion of fit, etc?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:29:44 PM EDT
I put some First Samco M44S quadrails on my build and they are very tight. Not real expensive. It's not free float but I use it as an entry weapon and didn't see a need for free float. I have a vert grip and tac light mounted under. See pics in "build" threads.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:40:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/7/2006 3:40:52 PM EDT by Stickman]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 4:04:59 PM EDT
Stickman
I think you are right. i have just heard that the FF are harder to install. Also that if you have a permanently attached flash hider then you can't install FF???? I got mine during the ban so I think that's what I have.

Nevertheless I guess I am still upset about my aforementioned gaurentee of no rattle.
Top Top