Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 11:41:22 AM EDT
I got a PRI Big Latch with the upper that I purchased. I mounted it and pulled the charging handle twice and didn't like it.

Are the Badger or Pacific latches any different? It looks like the angle is a lot different from the PRI. I am not real sure I would switch to any of them as I kind of like the plain old stock latch. I know it boils down to preferences, so what are some thoughts from you guys that have used some/all of them?

I only tried the PRI because I had it. I guess I will just keep it in the nice little plastic bag it came in and toss it in the spare parts box.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:43:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/6/2006 11:44:07 AM EDT by Stickman]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:48:02 AM EDT
Hey Stick,

Yes that is the one that I have. The forward angle just seemed off to me...

Maybe I just judged it too quickly. Instead of putting in the spare parts as something that wont get used, I should get another charging handle and mount it up and try it during a range trip.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 11:49:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By wile_coyote:
I only tried the PRI because I had it. I guess I will just keep it in the nice little plastic bag it came in and toss it in the spare parts box.

I'll trade you! I have a couple new regular latches and a new Power Custom extended latch. LMK if you're interested.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 1:12:37 PM EDT
Top Top