Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/4/2006 8:41:15 PM EDT
Need some help identifying this BC I got in a box of junk with my new M16.  Looks like a half-ass neuter job to me.  No marks of any kind on this BC and it's never been fired.  Doesn't even have the key on it.

Experts chime in please:

Also, what is it worth?  Since it's not going to work in my 'badass' (that's his name), I don't plan on keeping it around.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
EyeGun , the experts are gonna need more photos , from right side & top to ID that one
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:43:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Here you go. If these aren't good enough, I can shoot some with my Mavica tomorrow.

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:20:15 PM EDT
[#3]
looking at the rear and this is just a guess but you have a FA carrier i think it also looks liek a 9mm bolt but its hard to tell from the pics . just my observation
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:28:06 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread sank 8 pages in 2 days- with all this 'knowledge' being posted, nobody knows what this bolt is??
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:03:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This thread sank 8 pages in 2 days- with all this 'knowledge' being posted, nobody knows what this bolt is??

Its not a bolt its a carrier.  And its a no name, everyone and their brother makes them carrier.  Could be Olympic to LMT to CMT.  As you dont kow what it is and there ae no distinguishing marks its woth maybe $50 or $60.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:04:02 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
looking at the rear and this is just a guess but you have a FA carrier i think it also looks liek a 9mm bolt but its hard to tell from the pics . just my observation

Its not a FA carrier.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 7:06:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Can't tell ya the brand, but somebody chopped the sear face back for some reason.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top