Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2006 12:18:03 PM EDT
I handled an AR today in a gun shop with a vertical grip attached. I really liked the grip and would like to get one but the person in the shop didn't know who made the grip. I can't seem to find it anywhere online.......... head.gif

The only description I could give is that where my hand contacted the grip it was some type of rubber with a triangle or diamond pattern to it. does this sound famliar to anyone???

thanks in advance......

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
maybe a arms 37? did it look kinda like the rear grip
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
sorry, needed to be more clear about the pattern. the grip wasn't checkered, but was patterned with roughly .25" sized traingle or diamond shaped rubber nubs(?). The over all shape of the grip was cylindrical like most I've seen, not like a pistol grip.

probably clear as mud now!

thanks again......
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Like this?
www.adcofirearms.com/aracc.cfm?page=acc

right side near the bottom of the page.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#4]
dang looks like a winner to me
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#5]
here are a couple

this one is similar to what you describe---> LINK
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:18:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Rocky9_5 & redfisher,

I believe you both nailed it......thanks a lot!

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:19:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Can you go back to the gun shop with a camera?  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top