Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/3/2006 4:48:11 PM EDT
Hi guys,
I wanted to know how much I can expect to pay for a brand new Bushmaster A3 M4?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:52:51 PM EDT
[#1]
950+ tax at Carters Country in Houston, Texas
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:17:15 PM EDT
[#2]
87 bucks
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:39:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Meaning an M4-type 16" w/ detachable handle?

www.cdnninvestments.com has the Bushmaster Patrolman for $799.

It's pretty far down in the catalog, you have to search for the big AR section further back, past all the other rifles and back towards the spare-parts section.

Good luck,

-MV
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:54:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I paid 950.00, but I wanted it to walk out that day with me, so I paid a markup, better deals abound I say mid 8s, but to each their own, I wanted, had cash walked out with a a3 bushy
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:58:34 AM EDT
[#5]
dbl post
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:10:47 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Meaning an M4-type 16" w/ detachable handle?

www.cdnninvestments.com has the Bushmaster Patrolman for $799.

It's pretty far down in the catalog, you have to search for the big AR section further back, past all the other rifles and back towards the spare-parts section.

Good luck,

-MV

That is likely the A2 version (edit: after re-reading your post, you did say A3. sorry. - but i couldnt find it on their website)

The A3 is typically about $100 more

knesekguns.com sells them for $890 delivered  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:26:54 AM EDT
[#7]
$890 delivered (+ $$ for transfer, +$20-$40)
the new list price (from BM) is $1230 btw.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 8:18:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Hi guys,
I wanted to know how much I can expect to pay for a brand new Bushmaster A3 M4?

Local Oregonian here as well.  I picked mine up @ Sportsmans Warehouse in Salem for $850.  Not a bad deal for a retail outfit that size at all.  They usually have 2 or so in stock at at a time as well as some 20" and others.  Also saw the Tommy gun there the other day, kinda cool, but I wouldn't own it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
I went to that Salem Sportsmans Warehouse last weekend. They had the A2 M4 for 869.00. The one where the handle cannot detach.  The clerk said the A3 M4 would cost a little more. Can I ask when you bought yours?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 4:54:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
]
That is likely the A2 version (edit: after re-reading your post, you did say A3. sorry. - but i couldnt find it on their website)

The A3 is typically about $100 more

knesekguns.com sells them for $890 delivered  

Nope, $799 is for the M4 A3.

Go to www.cdnninvestments, click "Download Our New Catalog", download the .pdf file, and check out pg 40

Says "Bushmaster A3 Patrolman" and "removable carry handle":  $799

Add $10-15 for shipping, $20 or so for FFL fee.  Unless you can beat $835 locally, CDNN sounds pretty good.  I would point out that you don't have to pay sales tax that way, but then realized that you live in Oregon.  But you _will_ have to pay to have someone pump your gas for you on your way to pick up your rifle.

The "no pumping your own gas" employment law in OR always reminds me of Chris Rock's line about Minimum Wage:

You know what that means when someone pays you minimum wage? You know what your boss was trying to say? It's like, "Hey if I could pay you less, I would, but it's against the law."

Good luck in acquiring your M4 A3.

-MV
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I went to that Salem Sportsmans Warehouse last weekend. They had the A2 M4 for 869.00. The one where the handle cannot detach.  The clerk said the A3 M4 would cost a little more.

The Green Bay Sportsmans Warehouse had/has a A3 M4 for ~$869.   The Only Bushmasters normally in stock over $900 there are the stainless A3's and the Varminter/VMatch styles.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top