Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2006 10:07:45 AM EDT
I finally decided to tap into the vast knowledge that you guys have floating in your brains and ask a question. I have a complete stag lower (like new) that I got a smokin deal on and need to get an upper. I have been lurking the EE for weeks and have come to realize that there are entirely to many cool options available. I am trying to decide if there is any reason that I should not just go with the Stag 2H upper. I have eyeballed the RRA entry tactical upper and even some of the BMC 16" uppers (I realize they are a little more once you buy the HG, BCG, and Handle). Are there any distinct difference that would make one stand out above the other for the difference in money?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 1:22:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Just get something with a Chrome lined barrel, Cleatus!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 2:10:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just get something with a Chrome lined barrel, Cleatus!

I, rather stunned, agree.

You said a complete lower.  What type of stock does it have?  (Collapsible or fixed) Do you have a carbine in mind or a rifle?

Intended use?  Ie, paper punching, SHTF zombie attacks, hunting &/or competition etc, etc.  More info and you'll get a more precise response.

Sly
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top