Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2006 12:14:39 AM EDT
what front sight would you go with for this rifle? LMT, Pri f/u, Troy f/u or something else?
Im thinking a f/u would be best, because the view I have now off the front end of the rifle is great.

All suggestions welcome....Thanks!

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:55:08 AM EDT
[#1]
i like the pri for flip and lmt for solid
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:25:39 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i like the pri for flip and lmt for solid

+1
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Samson
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:09:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Samson

similar to the troy
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 5:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Samson

similar to the troy

The functionality of all the sights mentioned is probably equivalent, but I like the way the Troy looks.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:17:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Samson or Troy.  Both very solid, I prefer the Samson since it uses a regular AR front sight.  

I ordered 5 or the PRI's for builds, they all went back.  They all had a little wiggle when deployed, some more than others.  On two of them they had something that rattled when mounted, or not mounted, deployed or not deployed.  I ordered them when the first batch came out and I'm sure these issues will be, or have been, corrected as PRI makes excellent products.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:37:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I those the PRI due to the following:

Troy uses a AK post.

Didn't like the exposed spring of the Sampson.

I have a Troy on the rear.

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:23:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I guess I will be going with the pri...it was originally what I wanted anyways. Thanks for the help!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top