Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/28/2006 7:16:56 PM EDT
Does anyone know anything about these mags?  Anyone use or recommend them.  

http://www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=BW1553&Category_Code=ar15magazines

Thanks

Scott
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:05:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought a Bushmaster five rounde from the local gun shop this weekend and used it to sight in my RRA Entry Tac.  I had no problems what so ever but it does have a plastic bottom and I'm not really too keen on that, but I needed a five round mag and the price was right.

Toby
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Colt makes some...basically it's a 20 rounder with a plug...I think SAW sales has them...
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I think that is the same mag I order edfrom Brownells. I also like the plastic 5 rd. mag they carry. The plastic one almmost fits flush with the bottom of the receiver. Both have been flawless.

Jeff
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I've bought two of those mags from Galati.  One fails to feed and the other feeds n ejects 100% but fails to lock the bolt after last shot.  So if your odds are as good as mine, you've got a 50% chance on reliability if you buy.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top