Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/25/2006 4:10:12 PM EDT
Think that the 6.5 G would be a sweet single shot deer cartridge for my Encore. I live in Eastern Ohio so when I get to use a rifle to deer hunt its in West By God or PA so a light flat shooting rifle/ cartidge is a very good idea. So back to original question; Is anyone making a barrel for a t/c encore in 6.5 G yet?

Nate
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:45:18 PM EDT
SSK (J.D. Jones)
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:45:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/28/2006 7:46:09 AM EDT by GarrettJ]

Originally Posted By Lyrch:
I live in Eastern Ohio so when I get to use a rifle to deer hunt its in West By God...

A little off topic, but it is still amazing to this Utah boy that people use shotguns for deer. If it is close enough to use a shotgun, you are in handgun range. Otherwise, of course you're going to use a rifle. Anything else is just silly.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 7:08:36 AM EDT

Originally Posted By GarrettJ:

Originally Posted By Lyrch:
I live in Eastern Ohio so when I get to use a rifle to deer hunt its in West By God...

A little off topic, but it is still amazing to this Utah boy that people use shotguns for deer. If it is close enough to use a shotgun, you are in handgun range. Otherwise, of course you're going to use a rifle. Anything else is just silly.

well I can shoot a respectable group at 100 yards with my deer rig, not even close to that with a pistol.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:36:17 PM EDT
Its not 6.5 but I beleive T/C is making barrels in 6.8SPC.SJR556.
Top Top