Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 8:57:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/20/2006 8:58:30 AM EDT by Phantom_Piney]
Hi all... To make things short, who makes the best quality Legal California AR lower and what are the benefits to gain? With this lower will I be able to add a pistol grip and a collapsible stock? Will there be a 10 round magazine already affixed to the lower portion of the receiver? If so how much is the asking price for these lowers and who has them. I am willing to possibly purchase a few if I can still keep a pistol grip attached, a 10 round magazine to visually see on my lower and still have it legal in the state of California. I am not all that crazy about having to split open a AR rifle so I can load a few rounds, but I guess this is a better alternative compared to one of these lowers with no pistol grip or some cut off magazine well. Any insight to some of these questions is appreciated, tx.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:48:43 AM EDT
Phantom,

Use the search feature and look back up to 3 months. We've had a very good (and long) thread on this subject which should cover all your questions, plus a couple things you might not have taken into consideration (like the AGs new letter on the subject).

HTH!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:24:02 AM EDT
Thanks Forest, I forget we do have that search feature. Will do!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
Actually, there's a tacked thread above this one
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:49:13 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JosephR:
Actually, there's a tacked thread above this one

I didn't realize they tacked it up, boy that makes it easy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:21:37 PM EDT
Just in case the new California mumbo-jumbo doesn't work out:

www.fabten.com
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:01:06 PM EDT
Lots of info here:
www.calguns.net/
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:19:35 PM EDT
Doesn't Bushmaster now make a top-feed AR15 lower receiver?
Top Top