Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/20/2006 8:57:15 AM EDT
Hi all... To make things short, who makes the best quality Legal California AR lower and what are the benefits to gain?  With this lower will I be able to add a pistol grip and a collapsible stock?  Will there be a 10 round magazine already affixed to the lower portion of the receiver?  If so how much is the asking price for these lowers and who has them.  I am willing to possibly purchase a few if I can still keep a pistol grip attached, a 10 round magazine to visually see on my lower and still have it legal in the state of California.  I am not all that crazy about having to split open a AR rifle so I can load a few rounds, but I guess this is a better alternative compared to one of these lowers with no pistol grip or some cut off magazine well.  Any insight to some of these questions is appreciated, tx.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:48:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Phantom,

Use the search feature and look back up to 3 months.  We've had a very good (and long) thread on this subject which should cover all your questions, plus a couple things you might not have taken into consideration (like the AGs new letter on the subject).

HTH!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Forest, I forget we do have that search feature.  Will do!!!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:29:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually, there's a tacked thread above this one
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Actually, there's a tacked thread above this one

I didn't realize they tacked it up, boy that makes it easy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:21:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Just in case the new California mumbo-jumbo doesn't work out:

www.fabten.com
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Lots of info here:
www.calguns.net/
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:19:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Doesn't Bushmaster now make a top-feed AR15 lower receiver?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top