Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:14:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I can tell you from experiance that a stag lefthanded is not a mistake.hr

+1!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:30:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I think that the lefties are cool as a range novelty gimmick, but even if they work flawlessly I am opposed to that kind of non-uniformity.  I would hate to be in combat and have my rifle jam, pick up another rifle from a fallen or injured comrade and take the extra two seconds to learn which side the bolt release is on.  A lot can happen in a fire fight in 2 seconds, and I think everyone being on the same page and learning the same equipment is important.

Everything is the same on the lower. As it is a standard lower. You dont have to worry about the bolt release because it is the same as every other AR15/M16.  The ejection port is on the left and there is a lefthanded bolt, carrier and barrel extention. EVERYTHING ELSE IS THE SAME. Nothing to learn.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top