Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/17/2006 3:05:40 PM EDT
New member checking in to say hello. Excellent site you guys have going on here. I have been reading posts for about 3 months and have learned a ton of info thru the site. Really like the variety of ARs seen in the thousands of pics too. Have to say that Stickman is the winner hands down with the photos he provides. Very nice!

I have been a bolt action fan all my life but just finally purchased an AR after seeing a fresh batch of RRAs at my local gun shop. Man what a fun gun to shoot. Good thing ammo is cheap.

Here's a couple of pics. RRA Tactical UTE2 w/ ATN digi compact sight and Specter Tactical sling.

http://home.earthlink.net/~bike-surf-photos/rraute2.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~bike-surf-photos/rraute2-2.jpg
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:16:45 PM EDT
atta boy, ecksray!!

Posting pix of one's new AR is a commendable practice around here.

Nice blaster!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:27:02 PM EDT
Great 2nd Post!!! (what was your first?) Anyway, nice AR, good choice of gear so far. What's the Glock? 19, 23, 32? Welcome to the site!!!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:32:01 PM EDT
nice rifle, welcome
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:46:36 PM EDT
Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:33:03 PM EDT
Thanks guys! Ah, you noticed the "2nd" post. First one went to the Industry forum under the RRA owners pic thread. Same photos as here. ..... G23 in the top pic. Seems like Glocks are much appreciated here as well.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:57:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ecksray:
Thanks guys! Ah, you noticed the "2nd" post. First one went to the Industry forum under the RRA owners pic thread. Same photos as here. ..... G23 in the top pic. Seems like Glocks are much appreciated here as well.

Welcome aboard!

You'll learn that almost everything here is "appreaciated" or hated with equal ration depending on who decided to pop into the thread. Glocks are loved/hated as much as the debate 9mm vs .45.

Enjoy the site, it is a great resource for information.

No Expert
Top Top