Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/16/2006 2:41:30 PM EDT
A while back I saw some pictures of a Belt Fed M16 (M16 or M16A1 style upper reciever, not a Shrike) that was marked M16HB, or something similar.  I've hit the search button a few times, and come up empty handed.  Hoping someone can link-me, or re-post the pictures so I can save them for future reference.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
maybe post this request over in the Full-auto forum.

There are some very knowledgeable M16 enthusiasts to draw from that frequent the board
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]
www.c3junkie.com

Click on "M16 Configurations" and then scroll down to the Ceiner beltfed conversion and click on the pic for information.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link no work
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the link.  It worked for me, and those are exactly the pictures that I saw a while back.  :-D

and thanks for the suggestion on talking to the Full-auto guys :-D they just might have more information :-D
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top