Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 2:36:53 PM EDT
does any website sell just the rail thats full length (like the monolithic rail system) rail for an upper thats not LMT? I cant find any sites that have just the rail for sale. I'm looking to put one on my new upper that im getting because I have no other way of having a buis setup. any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:35:13 AM EDT
The MRP is a complete upper, hence you can't get just the rail. If you want the look, try a Troy or Samson rail system mated with a low profile gas block. This will give you the continuous rail on top that the MRP has.
Top Top