Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/13/2006 7:21:41 PM EDT
I got this tapco 6 pos. stock at the gun show a couple of weeks ago. There is not enough clearance between the charging handle and the top of the stock. I have to pull the stock all the way back to rack it up. Has anyone else ever had a problem like this?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:22:35 PM EDT
[#1]
there have been several complaints over the yrs since tapco released these stocks regarding the CH not clearing the stock when collapsed.......

you might have to shave off some of the plastic

or you can try calling tapco and see if they will replace it
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:25:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know much about Tapco. Do they have decent customer service?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#3]
they have pretty good CS

sometimes they have sucky products that just cost too much (like all of thier chicom stuff), but they also have good deals every-now-and-then

you can ask em if they will trade off that stock you have for one of thier 'new generation' ones that i think have been fixed

if not, you might have to just shave down the plastic

you can also try a search and see what other threads have done....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top