Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/13/2006 5:50:59 PM EDT
Does anyone have any info/opinions/rants about the interior of the AR grip, i.e. how much does it vary from one company to another? I just had a great brainflash about a great product that many of you (us?) would like to have. No hints just yet; I want to get this on the market before the Chinese do!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 6:12:03 PM EDT
If your thinking of AR grip storage………..it’s been done.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:29:32 PM EDT
Nope... got something else entirely in mind.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 8:30:59 PM EDT
grip plug?

some manufactures vary w/ diameter on their grips--ex: DPMS' are larger than Bushy's and RRA's
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:01:28 PM EDT
Yeh....all grips have holes in the bottom and use a .250 screw to secure them to the lower.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:04:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By FrankSymptoms:
Does anyone have any info/opinions/rants about the interior of the AR grip, i.e. how much does it vary from one company to another? I just had a great brainflash about a great product that many of you (us?) would like to have. No hints just yet; I want to get this on the market before the Chinese do!

It's supposed to be standard isn't it? Why not just mold your product with any "standard" grip but factor in a difference of "x" mm - give or take, for error.

It's either you make your product exact to a particular brand of grip, or make it so (like the plug) that it can be "adjusted" to the grip of the end user. It will be difficult to ans your question with all certainty as there are a LOT of "standard" aftermarket grips available.
Top Top