Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/10/2006 3:58:03 AM EDT
I read a thread last night that alluded to POF developing a .308 piston system. It was a quote from another board. I searched (for the dupe police) but couldn't find any mention of it here, and I emailed POF but they obviously are at Shot so a response will be a few days in coming.

Anyone heard anything about it?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:09:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ABNAK:
I read a thread last night that alluded to POF developing a .308 piston system. It was a quote from another board. I searched (for the dupe police) but couldn't find any mention of it here, and I emailed POF but they obviously are at Shot so a response will be a few days in coming.

Yes POF does have a .308 gas piston rifle. Check the industry forums on here. Just go to the POF section. Its in there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:12:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By SRTM4:

Yes POF does have a .308 gas piston rifle. Check the industry forums on here. Just go to the POF section. Its in there.

Mucho gracias!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:23:56 AM EDT
Yeah baby!!!

I took a look at the Industry Form and there she was. Now if it has a chrome lined barrel and comes in at least an 18" length I'm all over it. I don't need a .308 with a shorter than 18" barrel---that 11" one is obscene!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:28:09 AM EDT

Yeah baby!!!

I took a look at the Industry Form and there she was. Now if it has a chrome lined barrel and comes in at least an 18" length I'm all over it. I don't need a .308 with a shorter than 18" barrel---that 11" one is obscene!

Im sure that it will come standard with the CROS on the barrel, chamber, and piston op system. POF is the shit!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:48:51 AM EDT
Looks like Leitner-Wise has one too.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=171&t=149675
Top Top