Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/8/2006 6:09:59 AM EDT
OK, now I have just bought my new AR. Who has the best tigger? I bought a Lewis Machine by the way.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:49:00 AM EDT
Depends on the intended usage of the rifle.
My SR and Varminter have KAC 2 stage triggers
My M4gery has a Colt match single stage trigger

I personally would not want a 2 stage on anything but a precision rifle. YMMV
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:51:05 AM EDT
tag since Im trigger shopping right now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:02 AM EDT
Target/2 Stage: Jewell. Nothing comes close to it's adjustability and precision IMHO.

Single stage: Everyone has a favorite. I like the JP myself. Crisp and adjustable to your liking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:52:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 6:53:58 AM EDT by bigbore]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:55:07 AM EDT
Interesting thread.
Does anyone have experience with a drop in style Chip McCormick Super Match Trigger Group?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:58:29 AM EDT
i have two cmc trigger packs and one of which has right around 8k through it without a single problem.

both are the two stage curved trigger.

but what i want to know is, what would it matter who is the best since you already bought a LMT trigger?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:00:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/8/2006 7:01:54 AM EDT by ORinTX]

Originally Posted By txgp17:
Interesting thread.
Does anyone have experience with a drop in style Chip McCormick Super Match Trigger Group?
www.midwayusa.com/mediasvr.dll/highresimage?saleitemid=133897

I have experience with the single stage version. I recently installed one (single stage, curved) in my MRP build.

I LOVE the thing, but I haven't tried a lot of the other "good" triggers so I don't really have a good comparison point. The CMC drop in is ridiculously smooth. No slack at all, just a clenan 3.5 lb break with minimal overtravel.

I do have a RRA NM 2 stage, and after trying this CMC out I'm going to get a CMC 2 stage and sell the NM trigger group. Although, I have also been considering trying out that geisel 2 stage.
Top Top