Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2006 2:40:15 AM EDT
Had the camera out today, decided to take a few pics...

My new AR15 Decal

Same shot in B & W

My pistol which is almost done..

Same shot in B & W

My growing family

And, just for shits and giggles..

No, the scope is waiting to go on the rifle, but I thought it would look "sporty"

Gene

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:41:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Sweet pics!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Sweet pics!

plus 1 very nice photos
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 11:24:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Clearly not STICKMAN quality, but atleast I posted some pics.

Thanks,

Gene
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:17:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Nice family!

They grow up so fast.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 3:27:27 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice family!

They grow up so fast.

I wish the last one would hurry and grow up! Can't decide what barrel I want to put on there. I think it's going to be a 16", just not sure which one yet.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:31:22 AM EDT
[#7]
GENESMITH,

Is there a 7.5" bbl on that pistol?  Does the barrel end at the vent holes in the HG and do you get a big flash coming throught said HG vent holes?  Looks cool!!!

MadDog
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:54:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
GENESMITH,

Is there a 7.5" bbl on that pistol?  Does the barrel end at the vent holes in the HG and do you get a big flash coming throught said HG vent holes?  Looks cool!!!

MadDog

MadDog,

I posted a pic of just the pistol HERE in the pistol forum, and I think I answered a similar question in that thread. But to answer your question, the barrel is 10.5", and the tube it 12.5", waiting for a levang Liner Comp to arrive then I'll install that and I'll have to trim the ff tube about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch.

Gene
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top