Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/6/2006 8:08:05 PM EDT
I ordered some of the Enhanced Followers from their website two weeks ago, received an order confirmation E-mail but my CC has not been bill nor have I received anything. How long does it normally take when you order from their website?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:06:43 PM EDT
did you email or call them?

there are dealers here that carry magpul items as well.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 9:15:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:04:27 PM EDT
I did the same thing, got the confirmation email, and it took almost exactly 3 weeks for delivery of my order. I have no complaints, as I understand that the US Military is getting first priority.

Also, I emailed them and they responded with a tracking number & ship date almost immediately. Have a little patience and your gear will arrive soon enough!

/TCP
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:37:55 AM EDT
I've ordered from them twice. First order took about three weeks. Second order took about six weeks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:12:41 AM EDT
any other place to get the orange followers?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:49:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:51:41 AM EDT
I always call them if I have any questions and I must say, they have amazing customer service.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:10:50 AM EDT
yes, MP is good on communication, so write them. I ordered some of the new orange ones as well. I got a quick backorder notice and then they arrived about three weeks later.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:21:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 10:33:11 AM EDT by Hylton]
I’ve been waiting around here for about ten days and still no MIAD.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:53:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RustyTX:
We've got a few hundred of the orange left

dsgarms.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=858

Originally Posted By TheMocoMan:

Awesome! Unfortunetely I need to learn patience. as in I already placed an order before I saw your reply. But I'm confident in MagPul. Might have to wait but what can ya do. Had to wait over 2 weeks for my USGI mags from 44Mag.com that was painful. The product is top notch though so I can't complain.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:16:25 AM EDT

44mag.com has them. The more you buy, the cheaper they get. Cheapest I've seen is $1.59 each for 40+...

I ordered directly from Magpul, and the order took forever. I don't have a problem with them putting mil orders ahead of me, but sheeze. I was about to cancel, when they mysteriously arrived...
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:29:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By billclo:

44mag.com has them. The more you buy, the cheaper they get. Cheapest I've seen is $1.59 each for 40+...

I ordered directly from Magpul, and the order took forever. I don't have a problem with them putting mil orders ahead of me, but sheeze. I was about to cancel, when they mysteriously arrived...

yeah I see that now
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:41:57 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Magpul:
Send an email to jessica@magpul.com she will make sure the order has been filled.

Originally Posted By Target2:
I ordered some of the Enhanced Followers from their website two weeks ago, received an order confirmation E-mail but my CC has not been bill nor have I received anything. How long does it normally take when you order from their website?

Now that's customer service.

Another reason why I buy from Magpul...great product and great customer service.
Top Top