Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/6/2006 6:56:57 PM EDT
Not much out there... how about it - good?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I like mine.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Its heavy, but its on a target rifle so thats okay. As far as function, I wished the comb went a little further toward the front. My cheek seems to get ahead of it.  With my rings, I only raised it a 1/4" or so.  The LOP adjustmant it great but I would like to see a little more length available.

Overall a good product but not great. I will not buy another one. Instead I will add a spacer to the rear of my A2 stock, and glue on a 1/4" piece of neoprene to the top of the stock.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:20:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I have 3 and i love them. I'm pretty tall and love the adjustments on LOP. The cheek peice is nice,I'm tacking on a foam peice to make it less slippery. I put one on a 24" varminter that had a lead weight to help keep gun still on long dog shots, now with PRS it's lighter. Not a big deal really. For the cost and quality of it I'd say you're not going to find any other stock even close to it. They are top notch poducts from a top of line company. buy one with no regrets.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 11:36:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Its a pretty mission specific piece of equipment. If you are running NV or some other optic that requires you to hold your head in an awkward position, its a great stock.   If you are running standard optics, there are better options.

like?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:34:36 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one of my beowulf.  

I love it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I bought one to send to Iraq with a Marine,when it came in I liked it so much I bought another one for myself.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:49:38 AM EDT
[#8]

My 6.8mm SPC
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#9]
I have found a few uses for it.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top