Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/4/2006 2:38:31 PM EDT
I have a rifle I need to finish and I want to keep it all Bushy.  The only thing I am in need of is a stripped Bushy lower receiver.

Who has the best prices for Bushmaster stripped lower receivers?  I checked Eagle, but they don't sell them anymore.

Anybody?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:42:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I would try the EE, as that is whats its there for.  There are also individuals there looking to buy, sell and trade.  A FTF lower is aways nice.

If that fails, I use www.rainierarms.com, and last I knew he had Bushmaster lowers.  I'm not sure they are on his website.  

Good luck, the last few Bushie lowers I've seen have looked like a pack of angry monkeys worked them over with a tire iron.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Good luck, the last few Bushie lowers I've seen have looked like a pack of angry monkeys worked them over with a tire iron.

What do you mean?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:27:56 PM EDT
[#4]
you are not going to find them much cheaper if cheaper at all than what Bushy sells them for.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:44:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would try the EE, as that is whats its there for.  There are also individuals there looking to buy, sell and trade.  A FTF lower is aways nice.

If that fails, I use www.rainierarms.com, and last I knew he had Bushmaster lowers.  I'm not sure they are on his website.  

+1
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
you are not going to find them much cheaper if cheaper at all than what Bushy sells them for.

I know the guy wants to keep it all Bushmaster but I don't see why he wants to pay $195 bucks.You can buy a stripped RRA lower For around $110 dollars.
I'll eat a bug if you can find a Bushamster lower for that price.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know the guy wants to keep it all Bushmaster but I don't see why he wants to pay $195 bucks.You can buy a stripped RRA lower For around $110 dollars.
I'll eat a bug if you can find a Bushamster lower for that price.

Yea I picked up two RRA lowers from my Local shop today for 120 OTD. Just as good quality as my bushy lower. But the RRA label isnt as nice as the snake
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]
+1  for getting it through the dealers in the ee much better pricing than bushmaster themselves.

i get mine through lonestarwholesales when he comes to town for the shows
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:40:00 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yea I picked up two RRA lowers from my Local shop today for 120 OTD. Just as good quality as my bushy lower. But the RRA label isnt as nice as the snake

Probably nicer quality than the Bushie lowers I've been seeing recently.
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:56:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Last time I saw a Bushy lower for less than $100 was 1992...$89+tax
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:32:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks for all the replies.

I am going to get one from Tactical Solutions.

I totally realize what everyone is saying about the prices, but all the parts are Bushy and I want to keep the entire rifle that way.

I am a big fan of Stag arms.  I have several of their receivers and if I was building another rifle from scratch, I'd get a Stag or RRA lower in a heartbeat.

If I was ever going to sell the rifle, the resale value will be much higher if it is kept in the Bushmaster configuration as opposed to a frankenstein gun.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#12]
gds_enterprise sells bushmaster uppers,bbl.s and the like.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
gds_enterprise sells bushmaster uppers,bbl.s and the like.

gds_enterprise website is down.  Are they still in business?
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 1:57:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If I was ever going to sell the rifle,

Blashphamy!!!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top