Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/4/2006 9:43:27 AM EDT
How do I buy one of these? Is it just like buying a pistol or do I have to go through judges, BTFA, NFA, and police chiefs?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 9:47:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:53:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/4/2006 11:01:51 AM EDT by xmikex]
You have 2 options:
1) assemble an AR Pistol and place your short (under 16") barreled upper on your pistol lower (check out the AR-15 Pistol FAQ ).

2) If you want a stock and maybe a forward grip, you'll have to go the NFA route and get a SBR. Check out the SBR FAQ for more info on that.

Some states don't permit their citizens to have SBRs. I live in one of those states so an AR pistol is the only way for me to go and remain legal

hope this helps.

Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:50:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:55:56 AM EDT
bigbore likes Minor Threat

What state are you in plinkereye?
Top Top