Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/3/2006 3:25:59 PM EDT
I ordered a Upper from legal transfers out of NH nad got it from RRA today. A++++++++++++++ to legal transfers. Great price and great customer service. When I buy another upper it will be from him. Anyway I got a RRA 16" Chrome lined Middy Flat top upper with a carry handle. I mounted to a Colt AR15 9mm Carbine lower that I got brand new for $150 right when the ban expired . It has the Resrticted warning on the side. The only thing that I might have done wrong is I used a Model One Sales Lower receaver parts kit.  So is this a Franken Colt? I'd save up for a Acog next but I'm getting a FN FS2000. I need to get one before any more gun bans come back. 2008 Scares me.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats on the new upper
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#2]
i wanted 14.5 DEA from him but he didnt have any left
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:13:00 PM EDT
[#3]
RRA is a great choice.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 4:18:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Anyway I got a RRA 16" Chrome lined Middy Flat top upper with a carry handle.  

I bought the same upper a while ago, and it is a GREAT configuration, and fantastic quality.  
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:10:22 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 On LEGAL TRANSFERS
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a RRA CAR-4 Upper on mine (16 in. HBAR) and I can't be any more please with it; I love it.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top